Prologue:

*****************************************************************************************

THE FOLLOWING STORY IS FICTIONAL. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, EVENTS, PLACES AND OTHER STORIES ARE COINCIDENTAL. NO PART OF THIS STORY MAY BE COPIED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****************************************************************************************

            She's a DEVIL gangster...

            A RUTHLESS and COLD goddess...

            She's different.... she has too much hatred to her parents..,

        On her childhood, all she know is that her parents left and didn't care for her. But she don't know what is the true happenings. She's a skilled GANGSTER from Japan... She's blondy girl which they call her the " Lioness" of Mafia world. Hindi gun ang kanyang weapon kundi ang favorite nyang katana.

            But all of a sudden her plan change. Parang nakahanap sya ng katapat niya... Ano kaya ang gagawin ng reyna ng Mafia para maiwasan ang nakakairitang presensya nito?

               To find out, just 'keep calm and enjoy reading this story'

(A/N:

    Hey readers! sana po ay magustuhan niyo ang first story ko. And baka every week-end na ako makapag-UD, sobrang busy po kasi sa school eh.., but anyways, i'll try my very best para laging makapag-UD., SO here it comes, the game of the roaring lioness is just starting.)