Meeting the Guardians

(3rd P.O.V.)
  You were sleeping in your bed having another terrifying nightmare, it wasn't the same as last time. In this nightmare you were in the town square as people were screaming at you saying "Leave you horrible monster!" or "Abominations don't deserve to live!". You were on the ground crying about to lose total control but suddenly it all went silent and a silhouette of someone was cast over you. You looked up through blurry eyes, and saw Pitch standing over you offering you a hand asking "Are you alright?". You took his hand and stood up but not without embracing Pitch in a hug, which you noticed he was stiff at first but slowly hugged you back. Before you could thank him a knock woke you up from a nightmare that was becoming a dream.

(Your P.O.V.)
I sit up in bed and see Jack outside my window, slowly crawling out of the bed over to the window. I open it and Jack flies in landing on the end of my bed, I rub my eyes asking "Jack, why are you here?". He looks at me and said "Well I was flying by and thought maybe you'd want to go for a walk with me?". I looked at him with a little smirk and responded "Alright I'll go but you need to get out so I change." I didn't notice it but just saying that made the young winter spirit blush.

(Jack's P.O.V.)
  I can't believe I got (F/N) to agree to go on a walk with me, this is gonna be so awesome. But that whole her changing thing made me blush a little, I wasn't expecting her to say it so nonchalant. So I flew outside the window and waited for her to sneak out her front door. Hopefully she won't be too long, even though I got that feeling again like someone's watching us or me.

(3rd P.O.V.)
  After you finish getting ready you carefully open the door, begin tiptoeing down the hallway to the stairs. When you reach the stairs you jump on the banister and slide down to the bottom of the stairs, as soon as your feet hit the ground you bolt for the door successfully making it outside. As soon as you made it out the door you were greeted by those beautiful blue eyes, that for some reason made you shutter slightly. After quickly recovering from your little moment, you and Jack begin your walk enjoying the cool night air.
  You walk in the moon lighten night enjoying the quiet that it brings. After walking for a while you decided to sit down on a patch of snow, as the young winter spirit joins you. As you're eyes are to the moon and stars, Jack has is eyes elsewhere slowly taking in you features. He notices how the moon softly illuminates your (H/L)(H/C) hair, how the stars don't seem as bright after seeing the wonder in your (E/C) eyes, and the smile of you (L/C) lips made the young spirit feel the urge to kiss you...... but sadly he second guessed it... and then suddenly next thing the two of you knew you were thrown into a sack. As you are both "technically" being kidnapped the culprits spoke but you didn't understand a word, after you ended up in a sack. Afterwards you hear a sound but have no idea what it is, and just like that you're thrown on to a wood floor and the sack opens presenting more interesting characters.
  First was the big jolly man in red himself Santa Claus.