Ch.3: Training Time & Meeting Jake

Summer felt like she had been walking for a while now. So she decided to stop and eat some lunch and then do some training. She released Eevee from his Pokeball while Bella jumped down from Summer's right shoulder.

"Alright, right, lunchtime!" Summer exclaimed.

The Pokemon ate a bowl of pokemon food while Summer was eating a sandwich.

I wonder what I should evolve my Eeeve into. Also, wonder why he a white color instead of brown.

Once Summer was done eating. She started to clean up her stuff. While waiting for her two Pokemon partners to finish so, they could begin doing some training.

"Now that we're done eating. It's time to do some training!"

Summer then had Eevee and Bella battle each other since she didn't have anyone else to battle with.

"Ok, Bella, use scratch!" Summer said. Bella then ran fast towards Eevee with her claws out.

"Eevee, dodge!" Summer said, sticking her hand out.

Eevee quickly moved out of the way of Bella's claws.

"Now, Bella, use scratch again!"

"Eevee, you use charm!"

Eevee stared at Bella with big round brown eyes. Bella began to feel very weak from Eevee's attack.

Bella shook her head and continued charging at Eevee. Bella landed the attack on Eevee before she could move out of the way.

"Nice job Bella!" Summer shouted.

They're both doing good. Eevee needs to work on her speed, but she is doing good. Also, maybe I should give her a name as I did with my Meowth..... Summer thought to herself.

"Now, Eevee, use tackle!"

"Bella, dodge, then use scratch!"

Eevee charged at Bella. Bella quickly jumped out of the way. Then she ran towards Eevee with her claws out.

Eevee was then sent flying into a tree.

"Vee!" Eevee cried, hitting the tree.

Summer ran over to Eevee to make sure he was ok.

"Alright, that's enough training for today." Summer.

Summer then heard clapping. She turned around to see a boy standing next to a tree with a Chikorita by his side.

 She turned around to see a boy standing next to a tree with a Chikorita by his side