piper

So after rehearsals I go out to the mall with Finn and Amy. We buy lots of stuff we probably don't need. We go to Starbucks and Finn makes me spray my drink out my nose. Finn is kinda goofy but cute....really really cute.
After a bit I go home and meet up with James and Riley and since the twins once again, we go to the cemetery since Riley unfortunately missed her grans death day anniversary. When we are walking up the isle I spot a familiar figure and as we get closer I realise it's Finn.
He's kneeling by a grave so I walk up to him and I'm shocked to discover it's its his second sisters. We chat for a bit then I leave. As I'm leaving I receive a text from Finn asking me to show it to Riley so I do. I go home and jiley go to the studio. I can't stop thinking of Finn, he is so cute and he does care about me lots. My family are all divided so I need someone to rely on. James has to support Riley as she's stressing about her exams but James is also caring for Emily and helps her at the studio. Then of course mums pregnant so James is doing lots of stuff round the house.

The twins keep arguing and I think of Finn. I decide to text him as a distraction.

P: hey
F: hey pipes
P: my sisters are arguing so I need a distraction
F: oh gosh
P: jiley are visiting em at the studio so I'm stranded
F: my parents are off working and my older sister is away for the whole month
P: so your home alone. Lucky
F: hey wanna meet up
P: sure where and when
F: cinema again?
P: 10 minutes. DON'T BE LATE I SWEAT
F: ok ok ok xx
P: xx
P: wait ignore that previous text...wring number

I blush at the fact I sent Finn kisses then I call to mum to say I'm going out as I'm sick of the twins arguing and mum tells me it's fine and to have fun.

I leave and go to meet finn