*3*

<Next day>
Prosecutor : « In these videos we can clearly see Mr. choi Yeonjun in the building, exactly where the guy died in the same day , which obviously explains the rest »
Yewon's neck cracked by turning looking at Yeonjun with mad facial expressions then quickly left the session .
Yewon harldy closed her house's door then blew up crying : « I wished i was wrong ... i wished you weren't what i thought, there you go ; breaking my heart again .»
/
Yeonjun : « Thank you for coming »
Jisu : « Don't thank me , i came cuz you said its for Yewon »
Yeonjun : « Yeah it is ! How is she? »
Jisu : « terrible! now say what you got . i don't have much time »
Yeonjun : « Okay !-sigh-, i want you to help me get iut of here. »
Jisu widely opened her eyes : « How can you be so confident asking me that . i'm not helping a murderer getting out of jail! »
Yeonjun : « don't be stupid ! i didn't kill him »
Jisu : « Oh yeah ! what were you doing in that building that day then? »
Yeonjun : «He called me »
Jisu : « Seriously Yeonjun , you are waisting my time » -she got up 'bout to leave
Yeonjun : « I'll get Soobin to date yuh »
Jisu runs back to the chair
Jisu : « What's the plan?! »
Yeonjun laughs : « hah! i changed my mind »
Jisu : « Yeonjun you're testing my patience »
Yeonjun Chuckles
Jisu : « YEONJUN!! You know you're in jail right 🥰 »
Yeonjun : « Hmm, yeah.. i sho- yeah so i was joking »
Jisu rolls her eyes : « TALK!!! you know i ain't staying here for too long ! »
Yeonjun explained everything to Jisu and prooved to her his innocence though it took him TIME but she was finally convinced and actually had mercy on him "a lot", he asked not to tell Yewon, maybe one day he'll tell her .
/
Jisu : « Yewon! »
Yewon : « hu! »
Jisu : « i wish i had a boyfriend that loved me as much as yours does » ( with a weird voice )
Yewon with a confused facial expression : « Jisu! you okay honey ? »
Jisu : « someone i can trust , and love ... and would always protect me »
Yewon : « i can't say that about Yeonjun , he doesn't do that »
Jisu looked at her and said : « Oh no , he does »
Yewon : « Jisu 🤨»
Jisu : « huh! »
Yewon : « what's your point? not long ago you were cursing at him and saying what kind of murderer he is . What happened?huh? »
Jisu : « ME!! wow i think you are getting crazy, i never said that dude , you should take medicine sweetie »
Yewon : « Oh yeah? » she showed her the texts that proofs she is right .
———————————————————————————