*4*

Yewon : « what's your point? not long ago you were cursing at him and saying what kind of cheater he is . What happened?huh? »
Jisu : « ME!! wow i think you are getting crazy, i never said that dude , you should take medicine sweetie »
Yewon « Oh yeah? » she showed her the texts that proofs she is right .
Jisu : « well , maybe i changed my mind maybe the story seemed illogical to me maybe...»
Yewon interrupted her saying : « what do you know ?»
Jisu : « me?! oh nothing , i was just guessing. You are right we should change subject. What are we going to talk 'bout??? ooh, yesterday i was online shopp...»(Yewon slapped her)
Yewon : « Jisu tell me what you know! »
Jisu : « Well (sigh) okay, promise it'll stay between us »
Yewon : « JISU!! »
Jisu: « Yeonjun is innocent »
Yewon : « please tell me that not all what you have to say ! because you really wasted my time! »
Jisu : « he called me last week to help him run away from jail, so he can proof he is innocent, and one of he's friends even sent me videos that proves he didn't kill him ... i promised him to help him but he should stay there, and we've been collecting evidence ever since. And i asked to open the case again as if i'm the guy's family member, and then his lawyer is going to show the proves , hopefully he'll come out. »
Yewon was crying then said : « i never thought you'd help him for nothing in return! »
Jisu : « you never knew me! »
Yewon: « I think so »
Jisu : « I did it for you sweetie ! you only deserve to be happy »
Yewon hugged Jisu : « Thank you! »
Jisu : « Always! »
Yewon : « And when is the session? »
Jisu : « In 2 days! »
——————————————————————