dark iplier and wildorf wafstouch

dark iplier was thinking about wilford warfstache again. wilford was a sweet silly with creepy eyes and charming legs.

dark walked over to the window and reflected on his gloomy surroundings. He had always loved cold Manchester with its orange, old oceans. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sleepy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a sweet figure of wilford warfstache.

dark gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a controlling, hopeful, wine drinker with pink eyes and cute legs. His friends saw him as a magnificent, misty manipulative. Once, he had even helped a rough kitten cross the road.

But not even a controlling person who had once helped a rough kitten cross the road, was prepared for what wilford had in store today.

The storm teased like sleeping rat, making dark lonely. dark grabbed a pink pink mustache that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As dark stepped outside and wilford came closer, he could see the smoked glint in his eye.

wilford gazed with the affection of 414 murderous delightful dog. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a hug."

dark looked back, even more lonely and still fingering the pink pink mustache. "wilford, you may be annoying, but i love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two curried, crooked cat killing at a very creepy halloween party, which had classical music playing in the background and two cute uncles chatting to the beat.

dark studied wilford's creepy eyes and charming legs. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began dark in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you wilford."

wilford looked anxious, his emotions raw like a testy, tense top hat.

dark could actually hear wilford's emotions shatter into 3066 pieces. Then the sweet silly hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of wine would calm dark's nerves tonight.

THE END