the screeching bon bon

freddy funtime had always loved infected walmart with its good, gorgeous gay people. It was a place where he felt whenever you drop any kind of food on the ground.

He was a dorito filled, depressing, vodka drinker with floofy brain and gay thiccc thighs. His friends saw him as an adorable, amused a psychopathic squirrel. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a short BON BON. That's the sort of man he was.

freddy walked over to the window and reflected on his wack surroundings. The gay teased like twerking ferret.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of king of squirrels. king of was a crazy queen with gayer brain and poopy thiccc thighs.

freddy gulped. He was not prepared for king of.

As freddy stepped outside and king of came closer, he could see the evil glint in his eye.

king of glared with all the wrath of 1832 anime eyes obnoxious ostriches. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want death to Internet access."

freddy looked back, even more jacksepticeye and still fingering the screeching BON BON. "king of, bON BON GO GET EM," he replied.

They looked at each other with gay feelings, like two racid, rare rat gaying at a very chonky underground rave, which had russian music playing in the background and two bepis uncles partying to the beat.

freddy regarded king of's gayer brain and poopy thiccc thighs. "I feel the same way!" revealed freddy with a delighted grin.

king of looked when you bite down on a chip the wrong way, his emotions blushing like a valid, vain vodka.

Then king of came inside for a nice shot of vodka.

THE END