Skrill

Your POV

"So,what do you want for dinner?" asked Derick. "Well,anything that is not disgusting." I said while holding my book. "Is chicken soup okay? I'm too lazy to cook" said Derick while giving his puppy eyes at me. "Ugh,fine." "Yes!" he ran into the kitchen and began to cook.

"Wow! I can't believe I wrote so much information!" I was just reading a book that I made. It was just like the Book of Dragons because it had ALL the information about all the dragons. I flip the page and read about the Skrill.  I saw a Skrill before but I had never ride a one before.. 'Maybe...' I was distracted when Derick came into my room like superman and said well mostly screamed "I MADE CHICKEN SOUP!!!"

He gave me a bowl of chicken soup. It was HOT!!! "Why is it so HOT?!" "I asked Rocket to heat it up!" he said with a smirk on his face. "DON'T YOU KNOW NADDERS HAVE THE HOTTEST FIRE?!" "Yup!" I put the bowl on the table so it could cool down and got up from my bed and went out to talk a walk with Shia.

Outside~

"It's so dark out here... Maybe we should go home." I told Shia and she nodded. While we were about to go Shia stopped. "What's wrong girl?" I ask. Shia just didn't move. We are in the forest... What did she hear? Suddenly, I heard something behind the bushes. "W-who's t-there?!" I tried my best not to look scared but failed... I saw some electricity coming out from the bush... "Is that a-" before I could finish, something pounced on me and Shia quickly attack it. "SKRILL!" I screamed. The dragon stopped atacking and stared. Shia was defending me. "It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." I said trying my best to not be a killer or something.

The Skrill came closer to me. Closer and closer it came. Finally. It touched me. I was about to pet it when Astrid came from nowhere. The dragon flew away. Damn you Astrid.. "What are you doing here?!" she asked with an angry tone. "Just taking a walk." I said. Astrid stared at me. "Everyone was panicking. We heard you scream." she said. "It was just my imagination." I lied.

"Come on. Hiccup wants to see you." said Astrid. I gave her a simple nod and flew on Shia. I finally arrived at Hiccup's house. A was about to knock the door but Hiccup opened the door. "Hey (Y/N)! Glad to see ya!" he said. "Hey Hiccup. So,you wanna talk?" "Oh yeah. Um.. Come inside." I got inside and saw Toothless eating fish. Shia went and talked to Toothless. "Hey (Y/N). Why did you scream?" um... What shoul I say?!?! "I saw a squirl." Ugh nice job (Y/N)...

Suddenly, Hiccup's face was close to mine. "What happened (Y/N)?"

ALRIGHT GUYS LETS STOP HERE THO.

I NEED TO TELL YOU IF YOU GUYS WANNA SEE THE NEXT PART CHECK IT ON A WEBSITE CALLED 'QUOTEV'. I HAVE FINISHED THE STORY THERE!! :D

MY NAME IN QUOTEV IS 'Shadow Night'. Find me there! I got more stories 4 you guys there ^^