Festival- 5

Haejin

I was sitting at my desk eating lollipops with Hyunjin and Jooah like I usually did on a school morning. We were talking about the school trip we were about to on. "I can't believe this is school is so rich to the point that we go on a trip... for valentines" I exclaimed. Hyunjin and Jooah laughed. They didn't realise how amazing this was for me because they were rich and this was their basic life style.

I never did this at my old school so I was excited. "You know the trip is romance themed?" Hyunjin looked at Jooah. "Yeah" she hummed. "So what if we're not partners"
Jooah's eyes widened at the thought of Hyunjin doing things with other girls. She pouted not wanting to be with somebody else.

I was REALLY third wheeling right now. They babied each other and said cheesy things while I sat there finishing my lollipop. "Ugh this again, can you please stop sucking my sisters face" Minho sighed as he sat down next to the kissing couple.

They blushed shyly hiding away. I almost gagged at the sight of Jooah being shy. She sent me a evil glare but I poked my tongue out and pulled out another lollipop.

"What the heck?! How many do you have" Hyunjin said looking into my school bag filled to the brim, with some books and mostly candy. "Want more?" I asked him. But he sat there shocked. Jooah sighed being disappointed in my health but I shrugged and placed a candy on Minho's desk.

He looked at me confused. "It's a sorry candy" I huffed out "I have more sorry lollies if you want." He didn't reply and kept staring at the candy in front of him. Minho eyes looked back up at me, they were different then before. Now he GENUINELY looked like a fluff ball especially with his little hair covering his eyes.

He shrugged "it's cool or whatever" and Minho sneakily grabbed the lollipop and snuck it into his pockets. I smiled feeling accomplished with myself and turned to the front where Ms Yoon had just started class.

———

Lunch was fun and enjoyable but Minho was still holding a grudge against me and so did I, against him but we managed to survive through it without fighting. I noticed the time and lunch was almost over, I still didn't know where math was. "Hey, where's maths" I asked my friends. "Oh is math your next class?" Mina asked back.

Minho's eyes widened and he clenched his fists around his yogurt (it was finished). His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes were squinting. He was mouthing small words, probably praying about something. I nodded back to Mina. She smiled at me a told me that Minho was too. Minho. Just Minho. Great.

The bells rang and kids all rushed out of the cafeteria to get to class. I was assuming Minho wasn't gonna turn up for class so I left without him. "Where are you going?" He yelled behind me, "do you think your special or something? I need to get to class too." He huffed out walking alongside me.

We walked through the crowd of students together. A few bumping me along the way. Not gonna lie it felt as if their shoulders and bags were made of bricks. Minho took notice of that and wrapped his hands around my shoulder. He pulled me in close and we walked the rest of the way without getting hurt. Before we reached the door he huffed out "weak. Can't even walk the halls by yourself, loser."

Thats didn't hurt my feelings like he thought it would, it just trigged my anger for him. I held it back though since he did save me. We sat next to each other but on different desks. He sat near the window and stared at the afternoon sun. While I looked at my huge math textbook with I didn't understand one bit.

I know that I suck at school but I always just pass the test or just pass exams, but maths oh lord that has me stuck. I've been failing since 8th grade and I still haven't gotten better. It's as if I've been stuck in a mud full of maths combined with stupidity if that makes any sense.

The teacher came in and started teaching immediately. I really did try to learn but I couldn't keep up with the rest of the class. When I looked over to the girl beside me she was even ahead of the teacher, when I looked over to Minho he finished every question the teacher could throw at him.

How could I ask them for help?! They would never understand my struggle. Class went on and I learnt nothing! I stormed out, knowing that I was being a little childish but that didn't matter to me. I ran into Minas arms. She was surprised but she cooed at me. "Aww what's the matter my baby" she said while running her fingers through my hair. "Math" I sadly replied.

"Why didn't you ask Minho for help?" She looked at me the way a mother would look at you. I rolled my eyes looking the other way. But Jooah and Danoh blocked my way. "He's not that bad" they said trying to convince me he's not a demon. You could describe to me what a monster is and I would reply Minho. I will never ever believe that Minho isn't the devil himself.

————

Minho POV

Hyunjin, Han and Felix looked at me with big disappointment. They had come back from talking with Haejin about maths. "Why didn't you just help her" Hyunjin pointed out as if that was possible. "No" I poured not wanting to help the SheDevil with whatever plans she's got. "She's the literal definition of SheDevil, you can not convince me that she dosent live in hell" I stated trying to prove my point.

"You live right across the road from here, Minho" Han sighed. "Yeah and she probably has a elevator that goes down to hell." I snapped back. They all sighed not even wanting to make eye contact with me. But they gave up in the end. "Ok ok do whatever you want."

MINHOS STILL HOLDING A GRUDE AGAINST MY BABY HAEJIN