🍋How did gaming night go?🍋

Requested: wafflecountry

WARNING: SMUT, DOM READER, SUB LEVI

Part 1

Levi x F!Reader smut

Y/N POV
Today is finally friday! And I'm already excited! I mean who wouldn't be so happy that friday is finally here?! RAD is finally done, no more homework to worry about, no more tests coming up! In the weekends I get to finally relax and do some gaming with my gaming buddy Levi! I went straight to my room, shutting the door behind me and locking it so no one can 'interfere me while I'm changing (*cough* Asmo *cough*), I started to strip down and put on my common human clothes that Lucifer had bought me last week.

Third Person POV
You looked at yourself in the mirror and noticed that something was missing, you had a (f/color) tank top, short shorts that are black, and some kitty stockings that are light violet and blue. You looked inside your closet and found a similar hoodie that's like Levi's hoodie, you put it on and it surprisingly it fits.....you wonder if Lucifer is a stalker sometimes. You finally had gotten ready for your game night with Levi, and you also hoped that he didn't forget about the day you both planned.

You unlocked the door from your bedroom, heading out and shutting the door behind you. You walked in the hallways then arrived to Levi's door, but when you got closer to the door and was about to knock, but as you were about to do so.. you can hear groaning, soft moans and skin slapping from inside of his room. You put your ear beside the door, "Y-Y/N~... Fuck~~.." someone moaned in the other side of the door, you thought for a second but then realized that THE Leviathan, avatar of envy, was masturbating and moaning your name.

You bit your lip, getting a bit 'excited', then knocked on his door 3 times and patiently waiting for him. You heard shuffling in his room, also hearing him cussing under his breath.

Levi POV
Fuck I forgot that me and Y/N were supposed to have a game night today but I couldn't help it, my imagination got the best from me. After I was done putting my....'problem' away, I set up the game console as fast as I can since she was here and I didn't realized the time, I haven't got on set it yet. I then heard another 3 knocks, "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I said with a tint of panic and a bit of annoyance. When I was finally done setting the console in place, I went to the door as and opened it. "C'mon we ain't got all day!" She said while coming inside the room, I guess she was waiting for the game to be released also.

~~~~||TimeSkip||~~~~

It was about 10:53 pm, Y/N is on my lap since she was most comfortable on sitting, and I'm almost about to beat her in the game of 'Super Smash Devil's ultimate' (totally not a rip off of Super smach bros ultimate), she was about 102 hits while I have 34 hits hp. I was going to win another game, but while I was too distracted to the game, Y/N has other plans. She starts to grind onto my now hard bulge, making me groan a bit. "You know~...before you had open the door...I've heard you masturbating under my name~.." Y/N said huskyfully, moving her hips up and down.

That made a jolt up a bit, 1. That the fact Y/N had heard me jerked off while moaning her name, 2. I haven't seen this side of her because she usually look so bubbly and innocent, and 3. This looks like the scene of that one game called 'I have a horny girl in my house, turning into her demon form and now she is my succubus girlfriend' which is my 4th favorite game!

Third Person POV
You grind your hips beside the otaku hard member, making him moan softly. While he was distracted from the pleasure you had defeated him in Super Smash Devil's Ultimate. "H-Hey that's not fai-" You cut him off by holding his bulge from above his pants making him moan louder, "A-Ah!~ Y-Y/N!!~" he moaned out. You smirked to yourself "I didn't know you were such a horny otaku~" You cooed at him, making him drool a little.

You turned yourself around, facing him and while you're at it, you began attacking his neck. Levi moaned more, note to self: Levi's neck is a sensitive spot to kiss at. He felt like the room was spinning around him, "M-More please!~" He pleaded as he looked at you with heart pupils. You kept teasing him, making him whine and pleaded more and more.....

Would you like to tease him more or would you like to just dominate him?...

_________________________________________
A/N
I am so sorry I know it's been long but I am trying my best to update and getting inspirations now that summer vacation is coming I CAN UPDATE MORE! So request what you like me to write out! >w<

P.S. I was planning on updating this on Levi's birthday but eh and yes the picture is my art.