SURPRISE (TodoDeku)

~ ANGST WARNING ~

"Good work today, Ingenium, Uravity," Midoriya said while police scattered all around investigating on the crime fight that just happened a few moments ago.

"Good work, Deku!" Iida answered, doing his usual robot hands.

"Oh, Deku-kun, you look like you're in a very good mood today," Uraraka said with a cheeky smile.

This had Midoriya laughing nervously as he scratched his nape and averted his eyes. "Y-yeah, I mean... today is a very special day anyway,"

After the cleanup, Midoriya then went back to the agency to do a report regarding their crime fight. Unconsciously smiling at the thought of his boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, who was out of town after his father asked his assistance in investigating a crime out of the area he was handling.

It had been a rough start for both boys when it comes to balancing their relationship, being pro-heroes, and trying to void the paparazzi as to not expose their relationship. Although both had been honorable heroes, they still didn't want to risk the issue of being judged by society especially since the same-sex relationship isn't really a comfortable topic to talk about even in today's era.

"Your wandering again," A voice said followed by a giggle, snapping Midoriya out of his thoughts and meeting Uraraka's eyes.

He and the brunette had been working in the same agency and have been closer together-- out of all their classmates and friends, she was the only one who knew of Midoriya and Todoroki's relationship.

"Sorry," Midoriya said as Uraraka gave handed him a cup of tea.

Mumbling a soft thank you, Midoriya took a sip and sighed in relief as he relaxed at the soothing sensation his tea has given him.

"Today is a special day, isn't it?" Uraraka said, smiling at Midoriya. "Anniversary?"

Midoriya's eyes lit up and he bashfully nodded at Uraraka who couldn't help but smile at how adorable Midoriya looked like when he's flustered.

"He'll be returning from work after being away for a week," Midoriya said with a smile. "And I... I wanted to surprise him..."

Uraraka looked at Midoriya in confusion before the greenhead blushed and took something from inside his drawer and showed it to Uraraka.

The brunette squealed in delight and couldn't help herself in hugging Midoriya, accidentally activating her quirk and made her and the greenhead float.

"A-ah, Uraraka-san!" Midoriya called in a slight panic that caught the brunette's attention.

"Oh... sorry," Uraraka giggled and released her quirk, landing softly on the floor with Midoriya.

"Do you think... this is a good time to bring this out, despite... you know... everything?" Midoriya said as he nervously looked down, suddenly taking a huge interest on the floor.

Uraraka reached for Midoriya's hand and gave it a light squeeze. "The Important thing is that you and he will be happy, and I know for sure that you will be, Deku-kun,"

Midoriya smiled. "Thanks, Uraraka-san," he said as he held up a silver ring that he intended to give to Todoroki.

He and Todoroki had been dating for three years now and he still remembered that time when they first confessed to each other.

Midoriya was starting to have feelings for Todoroki after the latter came to his aid while battling Stain. At that time all he could think of was how Todoroki was so cool to be in par with the bloodthirsty villain.