LOST AND FOUND (Todoroki x Baby Midoriya)

Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled that classes were suspended and the students were forced to stay inside Alliance Heights until the storm passed.

Class I-A gathered around the lounge area as they tried to shush the crying greenhead toddler who was spooked out every time lightning would flash across the window followed by a loud boom of thunder.

"Don't cry, Midoriya," Asui cooed as she carried the toddler and tried to rock him to calm him down.

But another series of lightning and thunder had the greenhead bawling his eyes out once more-- his wails echoing through the whole dorm that it rivaled the deafening boom of thunder that was happening outside.

Weeks ago, Midoriya was just your average 15-year-old high school student at UA-- a school for future heroes. However, due to a technical mishap from a prototype, he was being tested on happened (courtesy of Mei Hatsume) he was turned into his own toddler self as well as his memories and while they try to think of a way to get him back to normal, Class I-A was given the task to babysit the toddler and keep him safe since the League of Villains has made it clear that their target next to Bakugo was Midoriya.

"Argh! Isn't he not going to shut up?!" Bakugo yelled as he stomped over to where Asui was as the brunette tried to calm the greenhead down. "Shitty, Deku! Stop being a wimp! It's only lightning and thunder!"

The blonde's anger had set his quirk up and frightened the toddler even more.

"Geez, Bakugo," Uraraka said with a sigh. "If you aren't helping with making Deku-kun stop crying then don't make him cry even more,"

"Tch! Whatever!" Bakugo yelled and walked away.

"Asui," Todoroki called as he walked towards brunette, his hands outstretched forward. "Give him to me,"

"Eh? Are you sure, Todoroki-kun?" Uraraka asked.

The brunette could remember how wary Midoriya had been with Todoroki ever since he was transformed into a toddler-- the kid Midoriya had the same attitude as the Midoriya they knew in high school, only more cautious and is more prone to crying over everything.

It was a cute thing but a sad thing too since Midoriya's mother came to visit and explained the situation to them.

"He usually cries a lot especially when around explosives and stuff. T-that was because his father and I had been on a rough path when he was born and he was usually exposed to loud noises that easily scared him as a child, so... I do hope you understand and try to be extra patient with him once it happens." Inko had told them.

Inko wanted to take care of Midoriya but she had work to do to support both of them and the class had already volunteered to take care of the greenhead-- starting with his half-and-half boyfriend.

However, the greenhead was wary of Todoroki especially since the teen was an awkward babysitter-- unaware of the do's and dont's in babysitting to the point that when Uraraka had asked Todoroki to change Midoriya's after a refreshing bath it took the stoic teen almost an hour to dress the greenhead along with clothes scattered around the floor that ended up with Midoriya catching a cold that night after getting chills.

But the stoic teen was as persistent as when he was trying to snag Midoriya's heart-- still volunteering and helping out in any way he can to take care of the greenhead as they waited for him to be reverted back.

"It's fine," Todoroki assured, "Asui's been carrying him all day so I'm sure she's tired,"

"Kero," Asui mumbled before handing Midoriya to him. "If I know better, you were getting jealous that we get to keep Midoriya to ourselves this way,"