[3] secret admirer

[Wow what a very original title name......................... send help.]

You and your best friend Chloe was walking down the school hall way, on your way to your next class. You were busy talking to her that you didn't notice you where going to bump into someone.

"Oh sorry I didn't see- oh its you" You said coldly, while moving away from him.

He just started at you with an 'are you serious right now' face.

"Well aren't you going to complete the apology?" he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

You just scoffed and muttered a sorry before you walked away, dragging Chloe with you.

"Do you really have to be so cold." Chloe asked while laughing a bit. "I mean u know he annoyed you in elementary school and told your crush that you like him but he doesn't seen that bad."

"He's just so annoying and gets on my nerves sometimes" you grumbled.

"Well actually, he's kinda cute..." She whispered but loud enough that you can hear her.

You snapped your head to look at her.

"Are you serious!?!" You shouted. Everyone started eyeing you weirdly. "S-sorry" you say turning you head around and slightly bowing. Your gaze stopped again at your best friend.

"Are you Serious?!?" You whisper-shouted this time.

She just smiled at you nervously as you let out a sigh and entered your classroom.

*-*-*-*-*

It was lunch so you and Chloe headed to the school garden where you usually stay to eat and chat. You sat on one of the benches and Chloe suddenly spoke.

"I really wish I can ask Seungcheol out for the Valentines party" Chloe fangirled.

You were pissed, But you didn't know what for. That its because your best friend loves your enemy or where you jealous.

'Wait, jealous? Why would I be jealous? I hate him!' You thought to you self.

"Hello? Earth to Y/N?" Chloe said snapping her fingers in front of your face.

"Hmm yes?" You looked at her finally returning to reality.

"Where you even listening?"

You shook your head. She sighed and said again.

"I've made my decision. I'm gonna ask him to the party" she said proudly.

You just sat there quiet and chewed on you food, nodding. You were on your way to your next classroom when you realised that you had to get some books from your locker. You told Chloe to go ahead to classroom and she nodded and left you. You stood in front of you locker, getting your key out of your pocket and open the steel door. You were shocked to find a small teddy bear with a small note wrapped around its neck. You opened the note and it read.

Hey,
This is weird but I think your really pretty and sometimes I just want to be friends. Right now I'm too shy to face you but I hope we can actually talk to each other happily.
From: a secret admirer