[7] Cinema

You and your boyfriend Seungcheol were going on a date for your 2nd anniversary. You were going to see a movie since you haven't been to a cinema for a long time. Mostly you just watched movies a home.

You wore a cute and comfy outfit, A pastel pink hoodie and some light blue jeans.

You look at the time and nearly dropped everything.

You took your phone, some make up, and your keys and rushed out of the door quickly, not forgetting to lock it before leaving. You quickly rushed to a taxi pick up place because you didn't want to drive. Once a taxi came and picked you up, you asked the driver to speed up since you were already very late.

You looked out of the window, your thoughts were everywhere.

'Seungcheol is probably waiting for so long already' you thought.

Once you reached the cinema you paid quickly and rushed inside, scanning every corner to find your boyfriend. You saw his back and was going to surprise him by running at him and tackling him but you saw it looked like he was talking to someone else.

You were still far away from him so if he turned around, it would take him a minute just to find you.

You started to shuffle to your left to see who was in front of him. You were surprised when he saw he was talking to another girl.

'Maybe its just an old friend?'

You decided to call him to see what he would do. The phone rang for a while and then you see Seungcheol flinching a bit and take out his phone from his back pocket. His fingers were hovering over at the answer button but before he could press it, he looked up again at the girl.

He said something to her and she nodded, smiling and went closer to Seungcheol to hug him. She wrapped her arms around him and patted his back, then whispered something in his ear with a smirk.

It was taking so long for him to answer so you just stopped calling him. The girl waved goodbye at Seungcheol and walked away. When Seungcheol turned around, you saw that his face was bright pink.

'I wonder what that girl said to him'

You weren't mad nor jealous, just upset. Who is that girl?

Seungcheol looked at his phone and clicked something. Right then, your phone started to buzz.

You looked down and saw his name written on your screen. You declined it and walked up to him, putting on a small smile on your face, acting like you didn't see anything that just happened.

"Jagiya! There you are. what took you so long? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

You nodded.

He looked at you and cupped your cheek, then gave you a little peck on the lips. Even tho you were together for 2 years already, he never fails to make your heart feel like its going to come out of your chest.

"Lets go" he smiled and pulled me to a booth get our tickets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You two entered the movie theatre and went to your seats. There was many people there too, mostly couples or people who came alone or with friends.

The movie had started and everyone was quiet.

Halfway through the movie, the main girl suicides because her boyfriend broke up with her.