[5] Sick

I just laying down on the couch and waited for Seungcheol to come back from work. I had a terrible fever to the point that I couldn't even move to the bedroom upstairs. I decided to distract myself by just watching some movies. I heard the front door open and immediately sat down, regretting it seconds later as I felt dizzy.

"Y/N, I'm home!" Seungcheol shouted.

I just let out a loud groan telling him I was in the living room.

"Y/N?" He asked worriedly standing in front of me. "Are you okay??"

I shook my head slowly and he placed the back of his hand on my forehead.

"Your burning up! Hold on a sec while I get some medicine." He said panicking.

I grabbed his wrist as he was gonna go and get some medicine.

"Don't leave meeee" I whined.

He just smiled and opened a drawer that was connected to the small table which was near edge of the couch. He took a water bottle from the table and gave the medicine to me. I ate the medicine and slowly drank the water. Then Seungcheol stood up.

"I'll just go somewhere for a while, I won't be gone for long" he said and kissed my cheeks.

I was about to stop him but he already left. He was gone for a minute but it felt like hours of waiting. He came back and held one of his hoodies in his right hand while some other pillows and blankets on His left arm. He made me wear the hoodie and put some pillows on one side of me while he sat beside me and put another pillow on his lap. He slowly put his hand around my head and slowly put my head on the pillow.

"Cheolie......." I called.

He just hummed in response

"I love you"

He smiled and tucked the string of hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too."

—————————————————————

[A/N] Sorry this is super short i just wanted to post something. Stay safe :]