Grounded

A/N

I wrote this whole chapter in study hall so sorry for the shortness.

Disclaimer Shit- Omygod look at dat. What is it? I don't know! *Opens Box and finds card that says rights to the Percy Jackson series* Wait, what's that? Oh no! It's Rick! *Rick does front handspring and does a somersault in midair, grabs the card, huddles in a corner and mumbles* "Preciousssssss" said Rick

-Sam-

Guess what? I was grounded. Apparently Chiron really could ground campers if he wished. This basically meant that he could condemn us to our cabins for the day. He also had the Hecate senior camper, Sheila, cast a spell so that if we left it would make a bell on Chiron's neck ring. They even took into consideration the windows and the chimney. They did not remember the secret passage between the Athena cabin and Poseidon cabin that my parents used to sneak out when they were grounded for staying out late one night.

A/N

I made that up. Continue.

-Dan-

Yes, I know exactly what happened. One of the people that got grounded was the senior camper of my cabin. The whole cabin knew. The whole camp will probably know in about three, two, one *load uproar at camp* told ya.

-James-

I am so glad Sam told me about that passage. I never would have found out if she hadn't told me. We decided to wait until , we would sneak out, avoid the harpies, and head to the beach. I asked Anthony di Angelo, who was the son of Nico and Reyna di Angelo, to set up a picnic on the beach.

-Megan-

I stood on the hill of Camp Half Blood watching the sun set on the ocean.

As I stood there, I realized that I was going to die if I didn't get on the other side of the border. I stood there for a second, then I got the fuck over that line!

It was the middle of the night, and this probably wasn't the best choice, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. I stood there, and at the top of my lungs yelled, "I'M HOME BITCHES! EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR CABINS AND GET YO PARTY ON!" Then, I saw a purple smoke and passed out. The last thing I remembered was a girl in a orange Camp Half-Blood shirt standing over me. She had leather gloves that had open fingers on the end, a spike piercing on her left ear, a bracelet with a bunch of skulls on it, and a shirt that read, 'PARTY IN HELL.' Then, black.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. I wasn't really feeling creative today. Remember to look this up on FanFiction