036 | Unsafe

Hi! I've started "HP React to Ships" and it would be much appreciated if you were to check it out. I honestly plan on ending this soon since it's only a continuation, but I would like to know where you want this to lead. Enjoy!

----------------------

Hermione was talking with Luna and Ginny when an owl swooped in and dropped an issue of 'The Daily Prophet' on Ginny's lap. She picked it up and audibly gasped. Luna snuck a glance at the page and her expression changed to one Luna usually wouldn't wear. Hermione snatched the newspaper and read through it briefly.

DEATH IN MUGGLE APARTMENT

Rita Skeeter

The body of Theodore Fornax Nott was found in a muggle apartment with the Dark Mark painted on his forehead. (I don't know what his middle name is so I gave him a constellation.) He had been killed by use of the death curse and there were two mattresses sprawled out on the floor. It appears that he had two or three guests, but no other bodies were found. What happened? Why did it happen? And who did it? These questions will all be answered in time.

Hermione felt her jaw drop and saw that Ginny and Luna themselves appeared worried. But neither of them knew about how Draco, Pansy and Blaise had gone with Theo. Hermione was putting the pieces together slowly. They weren't being tricked, she thought, they were running from whoever did this.

Without another word, Hermione left to go and tell Ron and Harry her discovery if they hadn't figured it out themselves. They hadn't. When she arrived at the common room they hadn't a newspaper anywhere near them. Even so, they needed to know what she found. So she explained it to them.

"Guys," she started, "I don't think Nott was tricking them."

"What do you mean!?" Ron spat, "Blaise kissed him! Are you -"

"Ron," Harry cooed, "let her explain."

Ron shut his mouth and Harry nodded.

"Nott's dead," Hermione felt tears prickle the back of her eyes, "He was murdered by use of the death curse."

Silence.

"How -"

"It was in the Daily Prophet," Hermione interrupted Harry.

"What about, Blaise, Pansy and Draco?" Ron inquired.

"No other bodies were found. There were mattresses on the ground, but they were nowhere in sight. Maybe they escaped once they heard the curse?"

"So," Harry had tears of his own threatening to spill, "we don't know where they are?"

"Merlin!" Ron exclaimed, "They weren't ditching us they were hiding!"

The trio, with their new found discovery, spoke of other reasons for their escape and what happened. Now that they knew someone was after them they felt it was their duty to protect them. Hermione; loving and missing her girlfriend, Ron; wanting answers from his ex-boyfriend, and Harry; realising he loved the last of the not-so golden trio.

<>

Draco, Pansy and Blaise obeyed the Death-Eater that had killed their friend without noise. All of them scared, none of them brave enough to speak. What do they want? Pansy asked herself, Why didn't they just kill us? Blaise and Draco had the same question stuck in their minds. It repeated until Blaise came to a conclusion. They never wanted Daph or Theo, they just wanted us.

Draco and Pansy hadn't yet come to that idea, but it certainly lingered in the air. They were terrified, and none of them wanted to know why they were being taken or where they were being taken. Once they reached a floo port, (that's what I call them,) they were taken through the flames, and to somewhere they didn't recognise. But, Pansy soon audibly gasped as she realised she did recognise it.

They were taken inside and dread spread through Pansy as they were led through corridors and stairs to find their destination. A room. Simple as that. They were taken to a room with three small beds. Pansy was shaking and tears prickled the backs of her eyes. Blaise didn't understand, never having been a Death-Eater himself, and Draco was confused.

"This is where you'll be staying," the Death-Eater said, "so don't make too much noise."

They left and locked the door behind themselves. Pansy dropped to her knees and lost it. She started crying hysterically while Draco tried to calm her down. But Blaise was in another world, he couldn't escape the thought of; Why do they want us?

They heard shouting until Fenrir Greyback came in with Scabior - or Sebastian. The trio of Slytherins were terrified to say the least. The Death-Eater that took them came back in and un-hooded themselves. Rodolphus Lestrange. (Am I the only one that thinks of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer when I hear his name?) Draco gulped. Out of all of the eighteen year old's, Draco would have to say he knew Rodolphus the best considering he was his nephew.

"You will all pay for betraying us," he spat angrily.

"What about Theo and Daph?" Blaise asked, "They didn't have to die!"

"Daphne was because she refused to tell us where you were, Theo wasn't going to die, but he was trying to protect you guys so, he's dead."

"You're a monster!" Pansy shouted, "They never did anything!"

"Oh please darling," Scabior started, "crime by association. You should know all about that."

Fenrir growled, "Full moon tonight, let's hope we don't accidentally kill you."

All three of the young Slytherins gulped at that. Are we going to die? Pansy asked herself.

----------------------

Hello again. Yeah, I regret nothing about what I've written. Again, please check out my "HP React to Ships"! Comment, vote and make suggestions! Thank you!

      -That_Random_Potato / Turtlefreakakw2 <3