Servants To Evil

Hello! i just want to say before you read this remember its 100% FICTION!!! and also I am a christian, im not trying to go against god by writing this! my creative juices went through the roof and I got the idea! so please don't hate! comment and if you like it and want me to write more for this book vote for it :D thank you! Enjoy :D PS: I didn't wan't this story too be very descriptive and i didn't wan't to put alot of detail in it purely because i'm lazy and i didn't think it needed it :)

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

[Prologue]

In this world live many. In this world, some humans are not as they seem. For there are rapists, mass murderers, devil worshipers and many more disgusting excuses for humans that live on this world.

God made us free-minded. He let us live our lives and let us do what we wanted, but people took this for granted. The world had been corrupted, and it stayed that way.

People killed other people; some took their own lives; they disobeyed the sacred laws that God had set for them. They did not believe in the Lord anymore nor did they have faith in Jesus Christ.

God could only punish these people after they had left the earth and died. An angel called Jedediah had observed the human race for a long time. He was disgusted by some of the people that roamed the earth.

They were cunning, sinful, an evil. Their hearts were filled with hatred. Their minds filled with lies. Their souls could not be saved.

They were already captured by the satan, when they left the earth, their souls would be sent to the depths of hell.

Nevertheless, Jedediah wanted the evil spirits of this world to banish. He didn't want them to wait until they had passed away before they had faced the judgment by God and were sent to hell.

He wanted them to leave the earth NOW. He wanted them to leave, so the good people in this world could live in peace, and the world would be a happy, loving place.

That is what Jedediah wanted. He thought he could make the world a better place if he had banished the evil people to hell.

Even so, this would not be an easy task. Jedediah knew that God would not go through with this. He thought God would say that he could not tamper with the world nor the people, that the people were responsible for their actions, and they will be punished when the time comes.

NO! Jedediah had to do something. He needed to cleanse the world of the people who polluted it. He had to do it now! But how could he?

Jedediah had started to think, to wonder if somehow he could eliminate the people who brought evil to the world without God finding out.

He got an idea. He would make a hidden organization which he would run in a secret realm somewhere in the depths of heaven.

The Organisation would be called "S.E.T.H," Send Evil To Hell. However, he himself could not go to earth and banish evil people. But if he got people to do it for him, then maybe he could do it without God finding out.

He would call them Servants to Evil. They would live on the earth. Not as Humans but as spirits. They would have access to the Secret realm in heaven.

There they wait to be given there "assigment", then they go back to earth and eliminate the target. That was the perfect plan.

The only thing to do now is find his Servants.