Assignment #1 - The Twins

After Jedediah had come up with his plan, he secluded himself from the other angels.

He couldn't risk anyone finding out and telling God about this. Who knows, if God knew about Jedediah's plan, Jedediah might be banished to hell.

Jedediah needed servants, but who would be correct for the job? Jedediah spent more and more time observing the earth, looking for the right person.

One day, when Jedediah was observing the Earth, he saw a girl. The girl was young, there was a bump on her belly. She was pregnant.

The girl was in tears. A razor lay beside her. Jedediah knew she felt like committing suicide. That's when Jedediah got an idea.

By the look of her stomach, Jedediah knew she was going to have twins. He thought. If she gave him her babies, then he would find a way to kill her and send her to heaven. However, he needed to find a way to do this.

"I'VE GOT IT" Jedediah said to himself.

Jedediah would write a letter, put it in an envelope and give it to the girl. Inside the envelope was a contract.

The contract stated that when she gave birth to her twins, she would die and be sent to heaven, and the twins would be held for adoption.  

However, when the twins turned 14, they will both die, but will not go to heaven. They will stay on the Earth as Spirits.

They will have access to a secret realm in Heaven were the hidden organization would be run. There they will wait for their "assignment," then go back to Earth and eliminate the target.

Now, the plan was perfect.

So, Jedediah gave her the letter with the contract and she signed it.

Three Months after, she had given birth to Twins. A baby girl and a baby boy. After the girl had given birth, she went to sleep.

As she slept, Jedediah had slipped a'bit of poison in her mouth. At that moment she died and had gone to heaven.

The nurses at the hospital found out she had died in her sleep. They had to put the twins up for adoption. They were taken away to different families.

When they both turn 14 they will die and will be "Servants to evil"

All Jedediah had to do now, was wait.