Honeymoon

It was the night before you and your new husband, Noah, were leaving for your honeymoon in Aruba. Your wedding was last weekend and it was the most picture-perfect day of your life! Noah grew his hair out again before the wedding because he knew how much you adored his natural curls and the way they fell perfectly over his forehead. 

You wore an A-line wedding gown with sleeves that capped your shoulders and had a cape attached that resembled Elsa's dress from Frozen. When Noah saw you walking down the aisle he was speechless at how gorgeous his bride looked. He couldn't even keep a serene face, tears fell as you took your steps closer to him. Everything about the day resembled a fairytale wedding. 

You lay in your shared bed with Noah. It was 1:00 a.m. and of course, he was doing his last-minute packing. You were helping him with the small toiletries and extra things you were sure he might forget. Your packing was already finished and downstairs by the door ready to go for the morning ride to the airport. 

"Babe, can you grab my shampoo from the shower? I forgot it" Noah called from the bedroom while you reached for his things from the shower. 

"Yeah, anything else you need from here?" 

"Uhm, my razor, shaving cream, and body wash. Check the small bag on the counter it should all be in there." You opened the small bag sitting on the counter of your bathroom as you walked back into the bedroom. Noah had finished packing all of his clothes and shoes. 

"Okay, it's all in here. But, I don't think we'll be needing these anymore." You held up a package of condoms that you found in the small bag and Noah blushed a little. He snatched them out of your hand and giggled a little as you jumped on him with your arms wrapped around his neck and your legs around his waist. He held you tightly and pressed his lips against yours still giggling a little. 

"No more protection?" Noah asked with a smile in between kisses. 

"No, love, we're married now! If we get pregnant, then we get pregnant!" You kissed your husband back as he put you on the bed. 

"I am perfectly fine with that idea," Noah said while he finally finished packing everything up and joined you in bed. You cuddled in close wearing nothing except an oversized t-shirt. Noah's arms wrapped around your body making you feel safe and secure as you both drifted off to a short sleep before you'd both have to leave for the airport. 

***

After a long and early plane ride you and your husband, Noah, arrive in Aruba and check-in at the Hotel Riu Palace where you guys would be staying for a week. It was a beautiful hotel room equipped with a huge bed, reclining couch, flat-screen TV, and jacuzzi bathtub in the bathroom. 

"This is incredible!" Noah was amazed at the hotel room as you started jumping up and down on the bed to break it in (tradition). 

"I'm so excited!" You shouted as you jumped on to the floor and into your husband's arms. Noah was laughing at how you were just jumping on the bed. He kissed your cheek and started to get undressed. 

"Let's get in our suits and go down to the beach, babe." He said to you as he stripped down to nothing. Damn. 

After a few minutes, you were ready in your two-piece white bikini. The top was a push-up triangle string piece and the bottom was a thong that made your ass look amazing. You walked out of the bathroom to show Noah and his eyes went huge. From your cleavage down to your middle section, Noah couldn't stop staring at you. 

"You get sexier every day, babe." Noah came over to you and picked you up. Your legs were wrapped around your waist as his hands were holding your ass. You could feel him up against you as he grew harder with every kiss he gave you. 

"You still wanna go down to the beach?" Noah asked a little curious. You had a different idea in mind. 

"Eventually, but I think we need to take care of something first." You raised your eyebrows as you started to undo his shorts. He took you on to the bed and took off your bathing suit top and bottom leaving both of you completely naked. 

Noah tucked a loose strand of your hair behind your ear as his hands traveled gently down your body before coming to your center where you craved him most. You moaned softly as Noah continued touching your breasts and making you shiver with every new touch. 

"Please, baby." You whispered in his ear and just like that his tongue found its way where you wanted him. After feeling his tongue swirl around your core, Noah came back up and kissed you to you could taste. He knew it something you liked but never admitted.

"Ready?" Noah asked as he stroked himself before getting ready to enter into you. 

"Yes, I need you." You smiled at your husband as he pushed into you with slow thrusts not breaking eye contact. You wrapped your legs around him as he kept pushing into you harder and faster. 

"Can I finish inside you, babe?" He whispered into your ear as sweetly as he could while kissing your neck after each time he pushed into you. 

"Yes, honey." You cupped your hands on his face and kissed his lips passionately as he thrusts got slower and his warmth filled you. 

You lay on your back to keep the fluid inside you (hoping for a baby) as Noah crawled next to you and smiled. 

"That was perfect, y/n/." He kissed your lips once more before both of you fell asleep. There would be plenty of other times on this vacation to go down to the beach with you (new) husband, Noah.