»*·~<Chapter 2>~·*«

Art goes to their original artist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You basically threw yourself behind Britain by the sudden appearance, it seemed that Britain was surprised too. 

The male only laughed at us. Britain shot a glare at him and the man stopped. You sat behind him whimpering, hating how the man was laughing at you. The male then frowned seeing how much he scared you, but that was not the reason she's whimpering.

Britain looked over his shoulder and looked at you, he sighs as he turned but once he keeled down. You had made a decision.

You stood swiftly and ran out the door not wanting to be scared or laughed at. You didn't wanna let people see you like this either. 

You could hear Britain yelling for you too come back and the stranger also yelling for you too come back. But, you didn't turn back around. 

Soon you saw the woods but heard a new voice. You glance back too see Britain trying to continue running but he's low on stamina. But was caused you to go faster was that there was a third stranger, and he was catching up.

You bolted into the woods quickly and jumped over bushes and logs. You were slowing down but so was the man, you could hear his panting from behind. You saw the garden entrance and knew where to hide.

You flung yourself into the garden and felt some thorns tear at your soft skin. You let out a sharp gasp before standing weakly and limping too your spot but before you could, a pair of arms wrapped around your stomach and pulled you into a hug that retrained you from escaping.

You looked up too see a man with a weird fuzy hat and had a red leaf in the center of the flag, and his colors were red and white.

Soon your could hear two men panting as they entered the garden. Just then you began too struggle as you made struggling noises and you let tears begin too flood down your cheeks.

Britain ran over and said something before you were handed into the british mans arms, you felt something warm in your heart, safety? 

You began to calm down and your tears stopped as you gripped his shirt.

"America, now I think you can apologize" he said in a harsh voice.

"Hey kid?" The man who must be america said

You look at him from over your shoulder.

"Hey, look I know what I did back there was stupid. I never should have scared ya, or laughed. I'm sorry, will you forgive me?" He asked

You nod a bit.

The man with the leaf said "sweet I got that on tape!"

America's expression turned angry "CANADA YOU BETTER DELETE THAT!"

But the canadian only laughed and ran away with the american chasing his tail.

Britain sighs "now shall we go home?" He asked

You nod and he began walking back too the house. Soon you and Britain got in the house and he gave you a tour. Once you made it too the living room a new face was on the couch, simply drinking tea. The new face had a red white and blue face, and looked female. Britain snapped your from your thoughts.

"Good evening dear" he said in a happy tone.

The female looked up and saw you holding his hand. "Bonjour darling, and who may this be?" She asked looking at you with a gentle smile

Britain replied with "this is [y/c/n]!"

You wave shyly.

The female sat down her tea on the coffee table and stood, she approached you and sat on her dress as she said "hello dear, my name is France" she said gently as she examined you. So many things caught her eye, you were so thin and so dirty with roots on her legs and so small "dear, how old are you?" She asked

"I am 185 years old" you answered

The female's eyes widen and she frowned "oh no..." she looked up at Britain and he looked said but shocked too. 

You frown, not understanding why they were upset now.

France said "come on now, lets get you cleaned up" she stood and held a forced smile as she led you too the bathroom leaving england alone in the Living room.

Hours later (3 hours)

You walk into the living room seeing Britain sipping tea and reading a old leather back book. You walked too him and tried too seek a peek at the back cover "out into the lands?" (Idk if thats a book) you asked looking at him.

He looked at you and nods "yeah, thats what im reading. Would you like too listen?" He asked

You nod with a bright smile as he began to read too you happily. But a american voice cut him off "oh don't tell me your reading her one of your boring books" he said

You frown at him and Britain said "they are not boring america" he sounded annoyed

You nod agreeing with Britain

America flicked his tongue making a 'tsk' before saying "sure" as he rolled his eyes

France said "america, I'm listening and I say the book is very interesting" she said in a more stern voice

America chuckled nervously before nodding and leaving the three too enjoy the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

855 words