~•|[√|Chapter 7|√]•~

I screamed.
Reich disappeared before my eyes and Britain and France ran over and their voices were deafening.
"What happened?!" Britain asked as he rushed in to see his dead son next to me.
" what's going on!? " France asked before stopping and gasping as she held her mouth from screaming like me.

"I don't know what happened! I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I whispered as I hugged the body of my now lifeless brother.

Britain turned to me. "YOU" he said.
I look at him.
"YOU did this! You killed him didn't you!" Britain accused .
"No! It was reich! I-I-" I was cut off by France.
"How could you..." She whispers
I froze. "I didn't! " I said as tears ran down my face like waterfalls.

"He was our youngest! Our little sunshine..." France broke down in tears.
"Why!?" Britian yelled.
" it wasn't me! I swear! It was rei-"
"REICH IS DEAD! STOP ACCUSING HIM OF MY SONS DEATH!" Britain yelled at me.

I whimpered and clutched Canada's arm. "I'm sorry..." I whisper.

I heard two thunks before looking up and seeing Reich before me. France's neck was snapped while Britain's was stabbed. Knife still there.

"Hello Leibling ~" Reich said with a sicking smile.
I scream and woke up to see Reich just slightly floating in my chair next to my bed reading a old German book.
Canada was awake and patting my back and whispering words of reassurance. When he noticed me awake he began asking what I was staring at.

I pointed at Reich beside us "Reich is reading there" I whisper.
Canada froze and looked at the seat I pointed in. He saw nothing but me?... I saw everything...