Chibi Joon x Yoongi

Caregiver(s): Yoongi
Chibi: Namjoon
Warning: fluff
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°
Namjoon had been hiding his chibi form for all his years. Ever since he joined bangtan he decided he'd only go into chibi space when alone at the dorms or at his studio. He really didn't want anyone to know because it slightly embarrassed him. He was clingy in chibi space afterall.

{Today}
Bangtan had dance practice today. It was intense as always, and Joon's stress levels were on high. He felt as if he could slip at any moment, but he just tried to force it away.

Throughout the practice he slowly started to shrink. At first it was an inch and it subtly became where he was now not much taller than Yoongi and Jimin. Of course nobody really paid attention to it whilst they were practicing, but once they stopped practicing and took a 15 minute break everyone seemed to take notice. Especially Yoongi.

Yoongi had known about chibis for a while, always having thought it'd be cute to have one of his own. But he didn't know he'd find one so easily. He asked Joon to come over to him, which he gladly obliged to. Joon looked up at Yoongi and he smiled, not quite noticing his predicament.

Yoongi smiled back at Joon, then sat down with him, deciding they needed to talk about it.

"Hey, Joonie, are you a chibi?" Yoongi asked, getting straight to the point. Namjoon's face went a little pale, nervous because he had been found out by his crush of all things.

Namjoon nodded and answered in a more high pitched voice, "Y-Yes." He immediately got more shy after, and he shrunk again, showing that he was close to slipping into his form completely. He dealt with stress that way anyhow.

"Aww, that's cute. Maybe I could ask the dance instructor if we could call it a day and you can slip once were in the car?" Yoongi said, he stood up and then took Joon's hand, leading him to the instructor. Joon just followed because he felt he needed to.

"Hey, Minsung, do you think we could call it a day? Namjoon isn't feeling too well" Yoongi asked their dance instructor who surpringly allowed them to leave. Yoongi then told all the boys they were done for the day so they all packed up and got into the van.

When they got into the van, they all seemed to notice that Joon was missing. But he wasn't truly missing, he was just fully in chibi form now. Yoongi held the tiny Joon in his hands and smiled. Everyone looked at what was in Yoongi's hands and they saw the tiny Joon. Namjoon looked around at them all as he sat in Yoongi's hand. He clinged onto Yoongi's finger and hid his tiny self. He felt super shy and he babbled up at Yoongi.

Jin was the first to notice the tiny little Joon in Yoongi's hands and he knew what it was. Joon had to be a chibi. All of bangtan seemed confused by the concept, but they quickly accepted him for who he was.

Once they arrived at the dorm, they all wanted to play with the tiny Joon. It was all fun for him. He babbled up at the boys and he continued to try and cling to Yoongi, who decided he'd became the boys' main caregiver. But he'd have to discuss that with Joonie later on. For now, they could just have fun with this.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

A/N: something a little bit different this time, but I hope you enjoyed the story anyway. Thank you for all your support.