John Diggle RIP

The funeral was small. Only Oliver, Felicity, Tommy, Laurel, Thea, Roy, and Lyla were there. It had been a week since the the Glades, and everything was just starting to get back to normal.

Tommy and Laurel had made up, and had gotten back together. And Roy had moved into an apartment with Thea. As for Oliver, he still wasn't over the death of his friend.

He and Felicity hadn't stepped foot into the "Arrow cave" since he had died. To many memories. They knew Diggle wouldn't want them to grieve, but they just couldn't help it.

Lyla had been fine. She had, had a couple of bruises but otherwise she was perfectly fine. Well, other than the fact that Diggle was gone.

It was a rainy afternoon when they buried him. None of them had the strength to say any words, and everyone else hadn't know him very well. They just stood in silence around his grave.

The silence was only broken by the sound of Lyla and Felicity crying. Oliver came over behind them and started rubbing Felicity's back in a comforting way adding a few tears to the mix.

"I just cant believe he's gone." Felicity whispered.

*******************************************
Authors note: Sorry that was so short. :P i just wanted to get the funeral out of the way. I'm going to do a few months time jump in the next chapter. So hold on to your butts. ;) its going to pick up where season 2 starts. Oliver will be on the island again. (Unless i change my mind. XD lol) sorry for all the bad spelling. I'm still on my phone. :P Hope you enjoyed my story so far! :) see you in the next chapter.