o n e

If I didn't mention this before, Ryujin and I are roommates. We spend a lot of time together and I'm very happy about that but recently she's been even more clingy than usual. I'm not saying I don't like it. Because I definitely do not mind but it's just a little unexpected. I recently started talking to a guy who was good looking I guess. He said he likes me and I said I like him back even though that's not really how I feel but I thought maybe if I try to just push myself I'll start liking him.

Ryujin and I had free time so we went to the coffee shop we always go to. We were just talking and I thought of taking a quick photo since i thought it looked nice haha.

We always get the same things haha

We always get the same things haha. She always gets an iced caramel macchiato and I always get a white coffee. I posted this on my Instagram with the caption "chilling with bae🥵" Ryujin and I liked to joke around calling each other babe and bae and other cute stuff like that. It's kinda become our thing now.

"Hey, who's this guy commenting on your post?" Ryujin smirked at me. "Oh my god I must have forgotten to tell you!! I may or may not have a thing with this really cute dude." I exaggerated most of it to try to convince myself I actually feel so strongly about him. You know, jinnie and I never really talked about boys. She never seemed interested in anyone even though guys would be head over heels for her. Guys always liked me but I rejected them because I couldn't care less about a relationship with a stupid teen boy. I just wanted to spend more time with... her. Is that weird to say? I mean I never even mentioned the guys because I thought it would take up time and it was just pointless. She would always joke about all the guys liking her but the only one she needed is me. I always blushed at her saying that. It was all jokes so it's fine.

Ryujin started talking again "Tell me more about him." "Well I can show you a picture" I stated. Ryujin modded her head.

Ryujin let out a sigh but quickly said how happy she was for me

Ryujin let out a sigh but quickly said how happy she was for me. You know sometimes I think what if the jokes me and ryujin constantly make aren't really jokes. What if they're truly what we want to be? What if we say babe ironically just because we really wanna say it un ironically? But that couldn't be true... I'm straight and ryujin would never like me...

"Is there something wrong? Why did you sigh?" I asked after her disappointed sigh. As she was about to speak the server asked if we needed anything else or if we would like to pay. We forgot about what had been discussed before.

We went around a few stores in the area. "Babe, you promised me you would spend less money on clothes!" I felt myself blush as the word 'babe' escaped her lips. "I promise I won't buy anything expensive. I'm doing this just because I love you." I saw her smile widely.

I ended up not buying anything and just walking around with her hand in hand. As best friends do...? I was so jumpy and happy that day i don't know what happened. I got so excited over the littlest of things whilst ryujin just watched me smiling. Her smile kills me. It's the most beautiful thing on this planet. I could look at her smile for all eternity.

We soon went home and watched some movies together. Ryujin put on a horror movie. I'm very jumpy so she kept teasing me. The whole movie I was pretty much just hugging her and putting my head in the crook of her neck when the scary parts were happening. I eventually fell asleep in her arms.