t w o

I woke up in my bed confused. I looked at the clock 12:00 "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT" I whisper-scream. I have a date planned with hyunjin, the guy I'm talking with, at 13:00. If you know anything about girls, or at least girls who get dolled up for dates, it takes a long ass time to get ready. As I was rushing to get ready and doing my hair. Ryujin came into my bathroom and back hugged me putting her head on my left shoulder whilst I was making the right part of my hair. I started blushing like an idiot. I don't know why this is happening. She's just my best friend. That's it. It's platonic. Do you blush from platonic affection anytime it happens to you... from a specific person? 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌.

"Good morning, sweetie" ryujin said in her deep morning voice. She had just woken up too. At least I'm not alone in this. I said good morning back. "Why are you getting so dolled up, baby?" She said in the sweetest voice I've ever heard. It was honestly hard to tell her where I was going. And I cant tell why. It honestly almost feels like cheating on her. But we're not dating so I don't know what that's about.

"I'm going on a date with hyunjin" I told her anxiously. "Oh, well I hope you have fun with him" she said as she started walking out the door with her head down and fidgeting with her fingers. "Wait, we should do something together afterwards! It's only gonna be about an hour." Ryujin turned around and smiled at me. "I would love that!" 

The date was pretty boring. We just went to a restaurant. 'Which I did with ryujin all the time.' He seemed kind of self centered and braggy. 'Pathetic, ryujin would never be like that.' Why am I thinking that? I'm supposed to be enjoying myself. Soon enough the date had come to end and I could (FINALLY) head home to my precious ryujinnie.

I got home and ryujin had been waiting for me on the couch. Well maybe not as much waiting as sleeping but regardless. Ryujin yawned and opened her eyes. She jumped when she saw me and ran to hug me. It felt like we hadn't seen each other in ten years. I'm so happy to see her again. I'm just so happy I get to spend time with her. "I know exactly what we should do today. Bake!!!" Ryujin loves to cook. I'm not amazing at it but I enjoy it. I mean I honestly enjoy the food way more than the actual cooking part but oh well haha.

We were going to bake multiple things. Cupcakes, banana bread and some secret recipe that ryujin thought of. My phone kept getting text messages before we Started it was hyunjin. He kept asking questions. I ended up just turning the sound off so me and ryujin could have fun. It was some of the most fun I've had ever. And the fact that I was with ryujin makes it so much better. I mean I don't think anyone else could honestly share the most fun moment in life with me except ryujin. She's the light of my life. The sun was starting to set. And I wanted to show off my room to Instagram so I took a pic haha.

I absolutely adore my room

I absolutely adore my room. And so does ryujin. But that might just be because she loves me haha. She's so supportive and amazing. I cant stop focusing on her.

I was looking through the comments and saw hyunjin getting mad at me for not responding so I looked at the messages. The messages were awful-

To be continued...