mouth open (bxb)

Sammy and Jaden get it on. Enjoy this I haven't wrote smut in a while so hopefully I'm still pretty ok.
______________________________________

Sammys POV
Sammy was pretty much shaking as he sat on his knees waiting in front of the door for his amazing boyfriend, Jaden, to get home. Jaden had been gone on a business trip for a week and He knew he would be horny and needy, as he usually was when he got home from not seeing sammy for a while.

Sam was sat in dark red thigh highs matching red panties attached to them by garter belts, and of course the collar he got him that has his initials on it attached to a leash that Jaden loved to pull on. He felt like it was hours when it was truly only probably 5 minutes before He heard a car pull up in the driveway seeing the lights slowly brighten then darken to nothing through the window by the door.

He made sure that he looked great fixing his curly hair before looking down at his pale smooth thighs making sure his palms were on his them as his boyfriend opened the door pleasantly surprised. His boyfriend was a six foot two dark haired male who had jet black hair and chocolate eyes that could look into your soul.

He was quite built and worked out but not too buff where he looked like he would suffocate in muscle. Sammys boyfriend smiled down at his boy relaxing happily as he realised he was finally home and could relax around his wonderful pet. Jaden patted the boys head making Sammy slightly lean into the palm before realising what he did and re-composing himself waiting for an order from his boyfriend. Jaden soon gripped Sammy's hair pulling his head back so he could look at Jaden before pushing him down on his knees grabbing the leash and pulling Sammy along.

Sammy was slightly hard already not having had sex since Jaden left for the trip. He was lead along to their bedroom thinking about how at first Jaden refused to pull Sammy on a leash feeling like he was degrading Sammy in a bad way but eventually began to love it. Jaden loved having so much control over the smaller more petite boy and Sammy loved Jaden controlling him.

Once they got to the room he unclipped the leash putting it up walking back to Sammy once he did. He grabbed Sammy by the hair yanking him onto his knees making Sammy let out a little moan looking in front of him to see his masters bulge. He smiled and nuzzled his face to it causing the man above him to let out a low hum grabbing his kittens hair "that's it baby make your master happy" He said the boy nodding quickly before undoing his masters belt pulling it off quickly before unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down seeing the dark gray boxers his master was wearing.

He nuzzled the bulge giving little kitten licks at the wet spot showing up in his masters boxers quickly removing them after. His masters huge dick sprung out all ten inches mouth watering to the boy as it slightly hit his face biting his lip. He had missed his masters cock, most of the dildos he used not amounting to the real thing that was right in front of him.

He licked his lips and looked up at his master as he took the cock into his hands licking over the tip slowly innocent eyes looking straight at his master causing Jaden to smirk and grip Sammy's hair "mouth open kitten you know the drill" He almost grumbled ready to get his cock in Sammy's warm mouth.

The boy quickly opened his mouth allowing his master to slowly push his cock passed his lips Sammy loving every second of his master not caring for his throat as he pushed all the way in causing the boy to choke on his cock.

The sound was music to Jaden's ears as he started to buck his hips the boys eyes watering as his master thrusted into his throat. Jaden loved to use the boys mouth for his pleasure weather it be as a cock warmer or a hole to cum in he loved the boys mouth. He thought back to the times that he used the boy to warm his cock while he played video games with his friends or how during some conference calls online his boy would sneak into his office at home and go under his desk sucking the man off. Jaden loved that his boy was a cock slut for him and that only caused him to rock his hips faster into his mouth fucking his hips in quickly causing sammy to have tears rolling down his face his throat slightly hurting but Jaden pulled out when he felt he was about the cum.