Teach me (mxb)

Justin (a junior in high school) had been crushing on his math teacher for weeks and decided to make a move after getting detention.
________________________________
I'll edit it later I just want to post it since it's taken me like an hour or two to write :)

Justin's POV
I woke up from my much needed night of rest to my alarm going off alerting me it was time to head off to school. I stood after rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and stretching going to my closet to get my school uniform laying it out on the bed. I was always jealous of the schools who would let their students wear whatever they want but I didn't complain too much because instead of wearing those ugly khakis I wear a plaid skirt and our school shirts which are white button ups with our school name on the pocket that read off 'Martins High' and a black tie.

I quickly put on some makeup, consisting of some eyeliner and lipstick, slipping on my shirt and skirt after brushing my teeth and put on my white thigh highs with black bows on top slipping on my doc martens to finish the look. Although people at my school weren't all too accepting at first they slowly grew to adore me, because most of the football team wanted to sleep with me, but as long as I wasn't being bullied I was content.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar for breakfast heading out after grabbing my backpack. I didn't have a car yet since my parents have a 'no driving til you're 18' policy which was, in my opinion, unfair but since they were my parents there's nothing I can do to change that. I had one of my earbuds in jamming out to some music when a song is forgotten I added started blasting from my headphones.

The song was called 'sexy drug' and it was one of my favorite songs to listen to when I was in the mood so now was not the time but for some reason I let the song play through getting slightly hard. I blushed looking down to see a tent in my skirt and quickly took my backpack off to cover it as I made it on school grounds. I walked into the building hurrying past everyone so I wouldn't embarrass myself more and I was about to walk into the bathroom to fix my problem when the bell rang.

I wouldn't have cared all that much but the words of my mother rang in my head 'one more tardy and you won't leave the house for two weeks' so this would have to happen later. I rushed to my math class which was luckily on the first floor and had one foot in the door as the bell rang rushing to my seat. I set my backpack in my lap as the lecture started and as soon as I did I realized this was about to be an uncomfortable class.

My backpack felt so nice on my cock and it didn't help that my math teacher looked like a Greek god. He was a tall Asian man his skin was a nice tan color and he had abs that his shirt hugged nicely. His jaw was chiseled for the gods and his hair was short and black although still fluffy. He was one of the most handsome men I have ever seen so no one could blame me for getting a little bit harder when he made eye contact with me during attendance and he gave me a small smile.

I felt my heart quicken in my chest and I had to control myself from getting up and pouncing on my unaware teacher. His name was Mr.Ram which was slightly funny because I would let that mister ram me. Throughout the lecture I was trying to get my mind off the aching need in my skirt so I was looking outside trying to let nature calm me. This ended up with me having a detention slip with a note that said 'see me after class' written on it and this made my cock throb thinking about what could happen after class.

As I was daydreaming I didn't notice my backpack was slipping until it was on the ground which caused the whole class to look at me and Mr.Ram to walk up with a scowl and take the backpack "you can also get this after class" he said which made my eyes widen in panic. He walked back to his desk and set down the backpack beside it looking at me as he sat down. I was mentally freaking out as my only coverage for my erection was now across the room he told me to continue working on the worksheet he handed out and so I did with one hand writing the other one covering my erection.