tall sub (bxb)

Where Toby Dom's his tall 6'2 boyfriend Alex (Toby is 5'6) because fuck saying taller people Dom always.
____________________________________

Toby POV

I was walking around the mall with my boyfriend our hands linked together as I lead him around to different shops. I was starting to get frustrated because when we went into a store they would always talk to him about what he needed to buy or what toys he was looking for and then were surprised when I spoke up for him.

For example we went into Spencer's to buy him a new toy and the workers there kept asking him what he wanted to buy and they were awe struck when I spoke up and told them what I was looking for would show them to Alex and he would either shake his head or nod and I think he knew it was frustrating me because he was being extra good and submissive today listening to everything I did and letting me lead him wherever.

I pulled him into the last shop of the day which of course was Victoria Secret because I wanted to get him some new panties which he was excited about because he kept begging me to take him. I of course couldn't say no when he pouted his lips and gave me an extra good blow job when I woke up.

He beamed as we walked by a few that he liked and would show them to me asking what I though. Of course we got a few weird looks but I couldn't care less as we walked to the dressing room to try them on. I of course walked in with him and sat down as he stripped spreading my legs to give my cock some space because I knew I wouldnt leave the dressing room without at least a semi. I bit my lip as he pulled down his boxers and pulled on the first pair of panties which were white with a pretty pink bow on the back of them right above his ass.

He walked forward smiling softly "do you like them daddy?" He asked softly causing me to bite my lip harder. "Turn around sweetheart let daddy see that pretty bubble butt" I all but purred watching as he turned around his pretty as being only slightly covered by the pretty panties. I hummed and nodded "so pretty on you princess" I said as he blushed a dark red smiling at the praise. He continued to try on panties putting the ones he didn't like on one of the hooks and the ones he did on the other. Of course we were almost done and he only had one pair left which happened to be the ones I was most excited about.

They were a pretty dark red color that had a hole going from his ass to his pretty pink cock. These ones made my dick harden in my pants instantly seeing a blush spread on his face quickly "I love these ones" He whispered embarrassment written all over his face. I nodded slowly looking at his cock that was peeking out for the panties "turn around" I said lowly watching as he turned around showing me a part of his ass that was on display.

I stood and grabbed the panties he wanted to buy "leave them on and give me the tag" I smirked holding out my hand causing his eyes to widen. Usually he would tell me no and that it was embarrassing but he knew I was having a bad day and gave me the tag getting dressed soon after walking out with the panties we wanted in hand. Once we got to the counter the lady smiled knowingly as I put all the panties down and the the tag on top looking between me and alex.

I saw Alex's face go red and hid it in my shoulder softly as I paid for all of the items and walked out bags in one hand the other resting my hand right above his ass. As we walked back to the car I looked up at Alex reaching down to grip his ass causing him to blush and whine softly. We quickly got in once we made it to the car and I threw the bags in the back starting the car and racing out of there. I could see that Alex was hard so reached over and cupped him through his pants rubbing slowly "is my big strong boy hard?" I asked softly knowing this would help him get into sub space.

He nodded slowly bucking up into my hand causing me to give him a sharp slap to his thigh "let daddy pleasure you" I said continuing to rub him through his pants as we approached our house. As  I pulled into the driveway Alex hopped out quickly speed walking to the door as I grabbed the bags following as soon as I did to unlock it. Once it was unlocked Alex ran upstairs which is what he always did when we got home from getting him some thing.