A Kiss of Aftermath

📌Chapter Summary: All Gentle mercy has an epic ending. Nightmare's Castle, Nightmare's Rules

📌Chapter Note(s): Refined as of July 19, 2020✔

📌17/30

🌌🌌🌌

20XX, 15:01

🏰

-☁

Twiddling your fingers in nervousness, your gaze locked with your 5 Master's cold pupils, Error being the exception.

You had just arrived at the castle and ho boy, the place looks like it had been washed out by a tsunami — that is some long time cleaning to do — .

You were in the living room, freshly escorted by Error from Outertale and quickly got caught red-handed by your other Masters.

"(y/n)." Master Nighty says. "explain."

In everyone's surprise, you stuttered for the first time! Not for jokes! But fear!

"I um... uh, escape?" You cringe at your own words of choice. "NO! uh, rebelled? I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO REBELLIOUS!"

—Your voice rose, a bit high-pitch because of reasons and clasp your hands at the same time. You didn't even let them answer when you added, "I'll take all the given punishments!"

And just like how life changes, their expressions go into a fit of realization, which was a critical blow for you.

Not smooth save there, (Y/n).

"that sounds like a great idea." Kiki rambles, his pupils averting to your weird gown.

Nightmare sighs in defeat, his cold gaze locking with yours. "i'll let this slip, for now, slave."

You gulp out of nervousness, sure Nightmare was one of the hard pursued Masters, you can't help but wonder how he can build a wall so strong like that.

Showing your usual sly smile, you say. "I'll make a note of it Master N, thank you."

—and respectfully did a curtsy.

Who knew you'll have gentle mercy today?

"but you're never going to see them again." Nightmare coldly added.

Or not.

Your gaze flickered cold for a second, you badly wanted to object, but knowing that he really meant what he said for your better friends.

You knew your words are useless against his self-absorbed ones.

Gathering hopes to encourage yourself to smile, it didn't end up well, it was a noticeable forced one. "Of course, Master."

—and gave him a slow bow, the slight bite in your voice didn't even strike him any emotional hit at all!

Despite the tense eye staring contest, your other Masters didn't oblige, instead, Dust chuckles with his eyes on your gown.

He offers a hand out for you to take, "dance with me?"

You gave him a half deadpan, half sarcastic look. "Does that count for your punishment?"

He shrugs before returning his smirk, "maid sense.

—and with that, you accept his hand, neither did he know that you suck at dancing despite waltz, you love to dancr waltz.