Jason's Journal 2

So the drug isn't a pill, it's pumped through an IV and it somehow alters their minds. Almost as if Wren is trying to erase their minds, which explains why Mona ended up in a coma. Comatose is a state of mind, a state of an unconscious mind. So maybe when he wiped her mind he took away her sense of consciousness.

Lucas only did the trial once, and if I can talk to his mother soon, convince her to remove him from the trial then maybe I can save these kids. First, I have to convince their parents not to sign off on the trial. Then, I have to find out exactly what this drug is and what it does so I can put a stop to it.

This isn't just about Spencer anymore. It's about all of these kids.. Aria.

There's something about that smile and those cool streaks of pink that are barely noticeable, they must have faded from her hair in juvi.. She's just so beautiful and I find myself caring for her more everytime I'm with her, but I have to stay focused. If I become distracted by her beauty or her wise eyes or her cute nervous chuckle..

I have to focus.

I have to help these kids.

I have to figure out what Wren is planning and stop him before it's too late. Whatever this drug is, he's using it to alter teenagers, but I don't know why. I have to find out the name of this drug and I have to find out what Wren is planning to do with it.

Maybe.. It's a risk, but if I could find out what the drug is I could stop him. That's all I need to know. I'm gonna have to use Lucas to do it. I hope two sessions isn't enough to change him for good or put him in a coma.

I have to ask him. It could be my only hope of getting to the bottom of this. I have to ask Lucas to find out the name of the drug Wren is using on them.