They've all gathered together, trying to discuss what the next step is. Bringing him to the cops is a no go, since not one person in this room wants to be associated with the police.

"We could drop him off around the corner of the police station and tell him to go in, they'll probably find his home."

The others murmer, no one really liking the idea but it seems to he the only plausible one. They can't possibly keep a random teenage boy here with them. Right?

Jimin, who's softly stroking Jungkook's hair, pats his face, making the boy look up. "Do you want to go home?"

Jungkook nods his head yes, he misses his father so much, he misses how he used to pat his head and caress his cheek with such love-filled eyes.

Then he pouts. "I can't."

"And why is that, petal?"

He wants to say Because I have to fix six broken souls first. I'm an angel and my father rules the heavens, but he can't, the blockage his father has put on him prevents him from doing so. Maybe once he has a better understanding of the language, he can, but he's not sure.

"Can't."

Taehyung sighs. "Let's just take the kid to the police station right now and get it over with. I'm starting to like him..."

All five of them are crammed inside Yoongi's old, tiny car with Jungkook sitting in the back between Jimin and Yoongi.

"This is my car, why aren't I driving?"

Taehyung teasingly glances at him through the rear view mirror. "Because the smallest go in the back." He says, earning a kick in the back of his seat from the shorter.

"Watch your mouth." Yoongi growls and Jungkook perks up at the sound, finding it familiar. "Belly." He mumbles, not being heard by anyone sitting in the car.

Jungkook has already accepted that nothing in this world makes sense so when he was led to a weird block of metal on wheels and told to get in, he did it without any doubt.

Once the police station comes in sight, the car comes to a halt and Yoongi turns to the younger. "I need you to walk in that building." He says, pointing towards a big, blue building further down the street.

"Can you do that?"

Jungkook nods happily and climbs over Yoongi to get out of the car. Confused to why no one is joining him, he waves at them and turns around to start walking.

The four watch the boy waddle towards the police station, guilt bubbling up in their stomach but no one making a move to get out. Once the boy reaches the door, the car starts and the four drive back, all with a lump in their throats.

Jungkook sees the metal block drive away and turns towards it. Did they leave him? How is he supposed to heal souls when they're just gonna leave him?! How unfair!

Tears start to well up in the boy's eyes and he walks away from the building, towards where the car was parked. Maybe is he waited here, they'd return.

He sits there untill his tears dry out and his body starts to shiver. Night has fallen and every bystander had left the boy to rot on the sidewalk.

Earth really is disguting.

He's pulled from his thoughts as a warm hand rests on his shoulder. He looks up to see that the hand belongs to a handsome man. Jungkook stares at him, not realising the man asked him something.

"Are you okay?"

History repeats itself as Jungkook is once again walking to some stranger's house with a pout prominent on his lips.

The man had asked him the same questions as Yoongi. What was his name, where does he live, and so on.

He gave the man the exact same answers as he gave Yoongi. He's forgotten the name of this man though, which irritated the boy.

He looks up, this person is taller than Yoongi and Jimin, about the same size as Taehyung. "Name?" He managed out.

The stranger smiles down at him, a fond expression on his face.

"Seokjin."