¹¹

*
You guys have no idea how much I want Jungkook to start talking normally. Like everytime I have to put 826777363 w's in a sentence I question my entire being

*

Wait, you lived with those people? Did they leave you out in the street?"

Jungkook nods his head in response and Hoseok sighs and gets up. "For the past few days we've asked you endless questions about where you came from and who Yoongi and Jimin are, but you just can't seen to respond."

He turns to the younger. "Isn't that frustrating?"

Jungkook blinks. "Trusfrating?" He manages out. Hoseok laughs at the boy trying his absolute best to understand and shrugs. "Isn't it annoying to understand but not speak?"

The younger's face falls slightly and he bites his bottom lip. "A bit."

An awkward silence falls over the two and Hoseok scrapes his throat. "How about we work on your pronunciation today?"

Jungkook nods and follows Hoseok to the dining table, but stops once he sees where the elder sits down. "No, I sit thewre."

Hoseok quirks up an eyebrow at the boy. "You're getting too comfortable, kid. You can sit somewhere else."

With a huff, the younger obeys, takes a seat and pulls his knees up to his chin, listening carefully to what Hoseok has to say.

It's nighttime and Jungkook lays awake in the bed these two men gave him. He's been on earth for about a week now and has hated every second of it, he misses his father and Minho with every passing minute and can't seem to take them off his mind.

When arriving on Earth, he met his first broken soul, the man quickly leading him to three more, but he's lost them now. Seokjin and Hoseok are trying to find them, but they don't seem to be making any progress, or maybe they're not even trying at all.

Jungkook is aware of what he can do. Ever since his first meeting with Yoongi when he grabbed the man's arm, he's noticed his effect on people.

He makes them feel safe and loved, appreciated and free, he's able to give these men what they have experienced, or have craved for for years. And he has noticed that it can be quite addicting.

A normal everyday person would never take a random boy sitting in a back alleyway home, they wouldn't feel sad for dropping him off at the police station or even let him get close to them in the first place.

But he's no ordinary boy. Even though he doesn't have his angel wings, or powers, or anything really, he's still not entirely human. To say it harshly, his body was created for others.

He is here on Earth with one purpose only and that is to make six people's souls bright again. That doesn't neccesarily mean to make them happy or make them smile, it means that they are able to live their lives and deal with struggles in a way that still makes them want to fight for it.

Fight for themselves, love themselves, love others.

It seldom happens that a human can fix the soul of another human. Jungkook's father hates Earth but he also cares for it, so sometimes he sends an angel in disguise down to see if they can help.

Humans are disgusting but they didn't choose to be like this, so why punish them even more than they are already punishing themselves?

With a heavy sigh, Jungkook gets up and walks towards the big mirror standing tall in the corner of the guest room. He hasn't studied his body since he's got here, mainly because he doesn't like it.

It looks young, but not like a child's. His face is the same situation. His face and body are perfectly sculptured to be of what the human he has to fix wants it to be.

Imagine if one of the broken souls is someone who's fourteen years old, then he could pass as around that age. Or with these men who are all in their twenties, he could easily also pass for around twenty one years old.

If his broken soul would be a middle aged or elderly person, he could pass as their son/grandson-figure.

It all depends on how he presents himself and acts. Everyone's he's met thinks he's sixteen now because of the child-like behaviour he puts on, but that was a mistake made by his father, to make him have such a ridiculous way of speaking.

The first step in presenting himself in the way he should, after proper speaking skills, is getting his own clothes. He's already working on his Korean, which he is catching on quite quickly, so this will be the next step.

He doesn't know much about clothes but he'll just pick something out. How hard can it be?