Hi Pastor Rick

Diana and I talked about my life and everything in between, I left out some details so I didn't run the poor girl off. " I have to get going D." I knew I had to be home soon so I could greet Pastor Rick or should I say predator Rick.

" Would you like a ride home?" Diana stood up and started to clean the little bit of clutter we made on the island.

" Uh, yes please, if you don't mind."

" Trust me it's fine, my parents should be home soon anyway and I'd rather skip the awkward introduction." She chuckles a bit before grabbing her car keys.

" Trust me I'm sure your parents are ten times better than my mom."

" HA! I doubt it." We settle ourselves in the car before backing out of the driveway.

Soon enough we pull into the driveway leading to the plain yellow house that I call home. Before I could get out my mom comes storming out of the house.

" Where have you been! I called the diner and they said you weren't there! Are you fucking stoned!" She grabbed my face. Her beady little eyes staring into my soul.

" No I'm not stoned!" I slapped her hand of my face and fixed the strap to my bag. This is all happening while Diana is sitting in her car watching. I think Mother noticed because as soon as she was done staring me down her gaze shifted to Diana who was timidly gripping her steering wheel. Mother rushed over before I could grab her arm.

" Mom don't." My voice wavered the closer she got to Diana's car window. She harshly knocks on the window. Diana rolls the window down looking at my mother. 

" Who are you and what are you doing with my daughter?" Mothers face was now a deep red.

" I'm Diana ma'am. Diana Silvers." Diana held her hand out for mother to shake. Mother just looked at her like she was crazy.

" Do you smoke?" Diana tilted her head in confusion.

" Excuse me?" I felt bad for putting Diana in this situation but it was getting to dark to walk two miles home.

" I can smell the stench of week old cigarettes from here." Before this conversation got to out of hand Pastor Rick walks out, his clothes look disheveled. I can't deal with this right now, so I left the situation and walked in the house. There were candles lit, meat loaf on the stove, half empty bottle of wine on the table. She really went all out hmph. The front door burst open and in walks an angry mother and a clueless pastor. I kept my back turned to both of them while I packed away the food. Mothers fingers tightly grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. 

" I do not want you around that girl anymore do you understand me Cassie Marie?" I just looked at her with no emotion.

" I agree with your mother Cassie that girl looks like bad news." My mouth dropped at his words.

" You agree with her huh?" He nodded his head thinking he was getting through to me. " Well you have no freaking say so in this! Are you my dad? Why don't you go home to your wife and daughter Rick, and stop bothering me!" I threw the plastic Tupperware on the kitchen counter and stormed off to my room. He really had the audacity to even have an opinion on who I can and can't hangout with. I knew this fight was no where near done.

      A message popped up on my phone. It read ' you win' - Diana. I smiled down at the phone.

" You know you don't have to sign your name at the end of your text right? I have your contact saved lol" I texted back

" Well where's the fun in the huh?" " Are you okay? things got pretty heated with your mom out there, she's a little scary."

" You aren't going to run off on me are you?"