+ his celeb crush (1)

"Damn she a baddie," I hear Mattia saying from the other side of the couch.

"Who?" I ask, hoping he'd check himself before this answer.

"Madison Beer." He plainly says. Its always Madison beer this, Madison beer that. Sometimes I just can't even take it and walk away from him. I crawl myself to the other side of the couch where he was, like a toddler since there were a lot of pillows in my way.

"Now I know you ain't just sit here and tell me another girl is a baddie!" I say trying to sound stern but my height isn't doing me any justice at this point.

"It's not a big deal all I said was that she was cute." He says looking back to his phone, looking at a picture of Madison Beer.

"Oh hell nah." I say putting on my shoes to leave his house.

"Where you going ma."

"Home."

"No you're not, come here." He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. He grabs my butt for a grip but as I try to smack his hand away I end up almost falling.

"Let me go!" My words must have gone through one ear and out the other cause he keeps walking. He walks to his room and throws me on the bed and walks away a couple of feet, pulling out his phone. "What are you doing?"

"I'm showing you that you're my beautiful girl and that you're way more beautiful then these other singers. Now pose." I roll my eyes but pose anyway. He comes back to the bed and shows me all the pics he took.

"Zayum mami looking smoochie as fuck!" He said so loud that the neighbors heard, maybe even China, which makes us both laugh. He really knows how to make me feel special.