2

⦗ C H A P T E R   T W O ⦘ 

"Hey? At least say something!"

HueningKai shakes his head and closed his open mouth when Beomgyu flips his finger on his forehead, he smirks.

"You are so pretty, I've lost all words there is in all dictionaries."

Beomgyu felt his cheeks burning, he playfully slaps the younger's shoulder before letting out a chuckle, "Liar! I don't look good in expensive stuff, it doesn't suit me—really."

"Lie! It sure looks like you're more expensive than that outfit," Beomgyu's wearing an all black outfit, matched with a black coat. HueningKai winks and flashes out a smile.

"Quit saying things like that! You're making me cringe!" 

"Yeah whatever, let's go! It's almost six!" HueningKai walks out the room and leans on the door smiling and blushing. He held his face and bites the inside of his cheeks whilst imaging Beomgyu in that amazingly hot all black outfit.

"Ya~ How could he be so cute and hot at the same time? Mmm~ I feel so red and hot but I ain't complaining! Ya~ Does he even exi—ya!" HueningKai rubs hit butt, the door he was leaning on earlier pulled opened making him hit his butt on the floor.

"Ya! What're you doing standing there?" Beomgyu laughs and lends out a hand to help the younger stand up.

"Why'd you open the door?! You ruined the moment!"

"What the fuck are you talking about, Hueningi?"

Ten minutes 'til six pm and the two boys are now inside a luxurious car that HueningKai owns.

Yes, the younger one is rich—really rich. Not a royal, but looks like one. Their family owns a lot in the kingdom of Sevidien, be it; restaurants, shops, brands—anything that looks like it's made out of gold or anything that costs a lot. Their family is also known as the people who has a large contribution in the kingdom when it comes to money and lots. 

Beomgyu has been in their mansion and now, he even rode inside a luxurious car he never knew he'll get to be on. Anyone would be happy to have a life like Kai does.

HueningKai on the other hand doesn't feel happy because of all the expensive things he have. As a matter of fact; no matter how big his house is going to be, no matter how expensive his cars will be, no matter what kind of brand his clothes are going to be—for him; Beomgyu can't compare to any of those.

Beomgyu's eyes are shinier than any gold.

His hands are softer and warmer than any King size bed.

His hair even smells better than his shampoo that costs a thousand.

Beomgyu is priceless but is more expensive than anything he has.

Well, HueningKai has everything

... except Beomgyu's heart.

"Hyung, here!" HueningKai hands Beomgyu a black masquerade mask, "What's this for?" Beomgyu throws a confuse look while staring at the black mask in front of him.

"It's a masquerade ball, moron!" The younger laughs, "Here! let me wear it for you," He comes closer to Beomgyu's face and brings his hands around the older's head.

He ties the mask's laces and looks into the older's sparkling eyes that can be seen through the eye holes of his mask.

Right... his eyes will always be my weak point.