7

⦗ C H A P T E R   S E V E N ⦘ 

"You have arrived!"

The household master greets little Beomgyu with a hug and escorts him inside the palace. The place is huge; so many halls, rooms, and stairs. Every corner has a door, and who knows? Maybe even secret rooms are hidden anywhere in the most unnoticeable places or ways.

"This is the Prince's private library," The household master points the big blue door leading to the library, "That's the dining hall," He points out once again a big blue door.

"Are all doors here blue?" Beomgyu chuckles, "Every door is—except the King and Queen's which is a golden colored door," The household master winks making the young boy nod and laugh at the same time.

"And this," The household master stops in front of a big blue door once more and pushes it open; revealing a big room with a comfy bed, a big window, a bathroom, and a walk-in closet. The entire room painted in blue and silver color made little Beomgyu's jaw drop.

"This will be your room."

Beomgyu's eyes widens as he walks inside the room, a room three times bigger than his house ; the bed seemed like all his', mother's, and taehyun's bed combined, the bathroom was as big as his room and Taehyun's combined, and well... basically everything is huge!

"This is way too much for a personal assistant—"

"You are not just  a personal assistant, little one. You will be a part of Prince Yeonjun's journey and well... you will be a part of his life from now on. So, you deserve all of this," He smiles as he widens his arms and looks around the room.

"T-thank you! I won't let you down," Beomgyu says as he smiles widely reaching his eyes.

"Now, the room next to yours is Prince Yeonjun's room. Wear the uniform given to you which can be found hanging in the walk-in closet behind you and proceed to your highness' room to wake him up for breakfast. Everything else will be discussed during breakfast in the dining hall, understood?"

Beomgyu answers with a nod and salutes, "Yes, sir!"

The household master was about to leave when he halts and faces Beomgyu once more, "Oh, and by the way."

Beomgyu turns to look at him, "Yes?"

"Has anyone ever told you that you're pretty?"

Beomgyu chokes on his words and chuckles, "To be honest, yes."

"I guess the Prince fell in love with you the moment he laid his eyes on you," The household master laughs and leaves the room.

"Why would he even like a village boy like me?"

Beomgyu walks in the walk-in closet and his eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing, the room looked like it was as big as his room back in the village. The room was painted in white and crystal light fixtures gave light in every corner of the room. Countless of drawers that contains who knows what, a full length mirror, and a door on one corner that leads to the bathroom.

Beomgyu saw the uniform hanging with a wooden hanger, he examines it; a white shirt matched with a royal blue colored blazer and golden painted buttons, white pants matched with a pair of white shoes. 

He takes the uniform and a smile forms from his rosy lips, "For mom and Taehyun."

He breathes in and out heavily before knocking on the Prince's door, he slowly opens it and tip toed his way to the Prince who is sleeping comfortably on his giant bed.

He stares at him; a large white pillow wrapped around his arms, another pillow under his head, and another one behind him.

"Prince Yeonjun, wakey wakey..."

"Hm, five more minutes," He yawns. Beomgyu smiles at the sight and knelt down; with his elbow resting on the edge of the bed and his palm under his chin.

He looks so cute when he's asleep.

The Prince's hair is messy but it made him look hot, he could see his dark eyelashes, his plump and pinkish lips, his fair skin being hit by the morning light, and his soft breathing reaches little Beomgyu's tiny ears.

Beomgyu tilts his head and stares at the Prince more, a smile forms from the younger one's lips, "If you don't wake up I'll—"

"You'll kiss me?"

Beomgyu turns red and quickly stands up from his position, he clears his throat and tried to stop himself from trembling, "I... uh.... t-time for b-breakfast, your h-highness!"

Yeonjun smirks and sits on his bed, "Kiss me first."

Beomgyu quickly shook his head from left to right while hardly closing his eyes, the Prince smirks once more before getting out of bed and ruffles his hair, "You're cute when you're nervous."

Beomgyu bites the inside of his cheeks to stop himself from smiling, the Prince walks pass him and turns around, "Aren't you accompanying me to the bathroom?"

The younger one turns around, confused, "E-excuse me?"

The Prince chuckles, "I said... accompany me inside the bathroom."

Beomgyu felt his insides shaking and butterflies flying inside his tiny body, he scratches the back of his neck and a battle between 'should i go?' or 'should i not?' took place inside his mind.

Prince Yeonjun laughs and approaches Beomgyu to grab his hand, "Again, you must follow my every order; whether you hate it or you like it."

"I... I... wait!"

Beomgyu turns his back as the Prince walks inside the shower, the glass wall in between two of them made our little Beomgyu nervous and uncomfortable.

Well, I guess I have to get used to this from now on.

The Prince took off his pajamas and hands it to Beomgyu, the younger one grabs it—still on his back—making the Prince smirk as he turns the shower on.

Beomgyu lets out a sigh, with the bathrobe around his arms.

Minutes passed, The Prince brushes his hair up and stares at the younger one's back facing him as he lets out a smirk. 

"Bathrobe please"

Beomgyu takes in a deep breath before slowly letting his hand inside the shower; handing the Prince his white bathrobe. Yeonjun holds it, together with the younger one's little hand, both of them turns red, Beomgyu quickly pulls his hand back and bites his lower lip.

Yeonjun steps out the shower with his bathrobe on while staring at Beomgyu, "Let's go."

They went inside Yeonjun's walk-in closet, "Pick an outfit for me, Choi Beomgyu," The way he called out the younger one's name made Beomgyu hold back his smile as he opens a drawer.

He opens a drawer filled with socks which made him sigh, he then again tries to open another drawer—but it contains the Prince's under wears; Beomgyu gasps.

Yeonjun grabs Beomgyu by the waist and pins him on the wall, he stares at the tiny boy locked between his arms; his long eyelashes, his fair skin, rosy lips, and brown eyes made Yeonjun's knees melt.

"You are so slow..." Yeonjun whispers.

Beomgyu pushes him away lightly then walks out from the Prince's sight, "I... I'll be faster."

"You'll be faster ?"

Beomgyu gulps as he opens a drawer and grabs a white t-shirt and holds it over the Prince's chest because he was about to pin him again on the wall, "Here, wear this and I'll be outside."

Beomgyu walks away but halts when the Prince spoke, "But I have class today, you should've handed me my uniform," He heard the Prince smirk which made him annoyed but still; he was blushing, red as a tomato.

"T-then go grab it yourself, you have hands."