Chapter 4

" Darkness, is my worst enemy. and yet, the whole me is full of darkness"

I slowly opened my eyes..
i got blind by the rays of different colors.. its like a rainbow.. i stand..
i'm dreaming.. i knew that..

but.
these lights are like guiding me somewhere.. i walk towards, nowhere. because i cant see it.. i just close my eyes. and let my feet be my eyes..

"you're vulnerable"
i heard a voice.. a sweet soft voice.. if i was a girl who likes shitful fairytales.. i would be glad to here that voice. but i'm not.

and that voice. is like a spell.. a deadly one.. and in that moment.. i was scared..

i walk and walk, like forever..

and then i bump into a warm figure..
like a person
i quickly opened my eyes, and see him.
the one i would run thousand miles just to avoid to see..

" you walk like air " he said.. more like a whisper .. his voice is warm and gentle..

i cant find words to speak.. i just stared at him like a dumb..

his face. was still the same.. beautiful.. so close to perfection..

he handed me his right hand . like asking me, to come with him..

part of me wants to run away..
but , i want to be with him.. the most scariest person for me. at this moment.

----

i felt like i was floating..
like flying..
i look around..
and i see a millions if blue sparkling lights emerging from the ground..
where the hell i am ?!
its like im standing above..-- no scratch that. floating above ?!
seriously ?!.. my dream is so freaking weird..

" eternity, is not enough to hold our fate." a voice speak beside me.. and he is also floating .. like me.

" where the shit i am?! " i angrily asked.. i want to admire the scene. because its so magical.. but i cant.. !

" in my world " the voice speak again..
" and why i'm here ?" i asked..
" because you have too.. i want to show you what really i am" and now that voice is pertaining to his self. The great Frederick..

" i know what you are. you are a SELF CONCEITED BASTARD!" i hissed at him..

but he just ignore it..
" you were born to be with me... born to be mine... ... ... ... " he stop at the mid sentence..

" who told yo---" my words was cut off and i was astonished to the last word he said.. looking into my eyes.. those golden blue eyes.. " forever .. " he continued..

----

" Mel ! wake up ! were going to be late !" someone is shaking me.. and i hear janine's voice..

i opened my eyes.. and see a pissed nagging girl looking at me furiously.

i gave her a bored look..

" what ? " i asked her ..

" what - what ka dyan ?! late na tayo! bumangon kana" she said annoyingly. fine.. babangon na ko.. i said only to myself..

" pano ka nakauwe ?" tanong nito saken.. habang kinukuha ko ang towel sa kabinet ko..

" uhhmm.. i dont know " i said..
" i think i saw you with frederick eh. well maybe i'm just imagining things"

i dont recall the last words she said.. all i hear is the guy in my dream's name..

and for that moment..
i felt ..
..
scared..
SO FREAKING SCARED..

----

HELLOOO.. thank you for always reading my story.. mwahhh.. :***

- @angdyosangtagamars