Chapter Twenty Ønė

When I wake harry isn't in the bed in fact he isn't in the room at all, I can see his body imprint next to me so I know that he just have just gotten up. I creep out of bed and open the door, following the sound of his voice. I at on the stairs watching him pace I. The floor while on the phone. I hear snipers of his conversation, someone has found her and they need to get out as spoon as possible. Harry seems agitated and angry. He throws his phone against the wall before holding the bridge of his nose. He's breathing hard, something must be bad. Just as I love to go back to bed he calls out to me.

"Yes Harry" I ask a but shocked that he could hear me as I was silent.

"I need you to go out some sweats on and meet me back down here in five minutes" he says already moving to go outside. I nod before hurrying back to his room. I grab some of his clothes knowing I can just borrow it from him before grabbing my purse. I leave my things behind knowing that I probably won't need them.

When I get back downstairs i can see that Harry has a couple of black bags and is on the phone again. When I walk up to him he's hung up looking a bit agitated and worried. I grab his hand and offer him a smile, trying to communicate that things will be alright. He smiles thankfully at me and kisses me on the forehead. He picks up the bags putting them in the back of his car. He turns up the heat, giving me a beanie. The snow is much thicker than it has ever been he helps me into he car before driving away from his house.

"We'll stop by your house so you can grab the essentials and then we need to be on the road" Harry says gruffly.

I nod when we stop at my house I run in throwing in underwear and sweats. I grab a few cute clothes just in case before going into the bathroom and grabbing my toiletries. When I come back out Harry is sitting on my bed texting furiously. When he sees me he gives me a quick smile grabbing my bags we head back to the car.

"Why are we leaving" I ask

"I'll explain when I get you away from here" he replies fiddling with the radio.

"Am I in danger" I ask a small tremble in my voice.

"Yes" was all he said.