The Letter

David had finally left going home after having some pizza and playing video games with Ben. Ben walks to the kitchen taking some glasses in which they used for cola. As Ben walked into the kitchen, out the corner of his eye he seen the letter and box sitting on the table. ""oh that's right the letter. i had completely forgot." He sits down the glasses and walks over to the table, he puts the lid on the box and sits it to the side and picks up the letter. As he has already opened the envelope he takes out the letter that is inside. He looked at the clock which read '11:56pm'. "Hm  nearly midnight alright ill read this then head to bed for the night." He looked down at the letter and began to read.

Dear Ben, You must be wondering who i am, well of course you are your getting designed headphones from a stranger. I will tell you a bit about me. I have long blond hair, hazel eyes, and a slim figure. You did get a glimpse of me last night as you came home and i am sorry i ran i got a fright and well i got nervous. Anyway back to talking about me a bit. I like music and art. Making all those crazy box designs i loved it. You also must be wondering how i know you. Well Ben i moved in with my mum a few years back, i went to the shop with my mum one day and i seen a small boy with brown hair and blue eyes who looked kinda upset. Every time i seen you, you were always wearing headphones so i decided to try cheer you up. Now to the question of 'how do u know where i live?' me and my mum walked home from the shop and i seen you go into your house. So that is how i found out about you but there are 2 more questions you want to ask i'm sure. 1) how do you know my name and 2) whats my name/ who am I.      There is a park not far from here. On July 17th at 5pm I will be sitting on the bench at the far side of the park under a tree. If you come i'll answer any questions you have.   P.S. Don't worry i'm not a creep. See you then. 

 Ben looked up from the letter "so it was her i seen" he smiled and took the headphone and letter up to his room and added the box to the pile the letter on top. He then got ready for bed.