Shocking News

It's been a few weeks since Ben and Angel properly met. They would hang out together a lot well when they could Angel had a lot of important things to do so she wouldn't come out those days. She never did tell Ben what it was she was doing or why she couldn't come out but Ben didn't think much of it. Ben got ready one day and text Angel.

Ben                                                                                              Angel

"Hey Angel, Hru?"

                                                          "Hey Ben, I'm alright wbu?"

"I'm doing fine, I was thinking                                                                                                                              about going to see a movie                                                                                                                                  interested?"

                                                          "I would but i am really busy                                                                                                                                              today. Sorry Ben. I gtg now.                                                                                                                                             Bye Ben talk later."

"Bye Angel."

Ben hated when they couldn't hang out but he thought he would go surprise her at her house, he also wanted to talk to her about something important that had been  on his mind for a while now. He went to the shop and tried to remember what chocolate she liked. As he looked a along the shelf's looking at all the different chocolates. Dairy Milk, Galaxy, Mars Bar, Snickers then Kinder Bueno. He remembers how she told her how much she loved them so he bought that as well as a single rose then headed straight to her house. She told him not to come as it was always a mess but Ben wasn't bothered by it at all. He knocked the door smiling hiding the rose and chocolate behind his back. Angel's mother then answered the door. and Ben smiled at her "Hello miss, is Angel there? i'm her friend Ben from the street over" She looked at Ben confused "Has she not told you? She not here Ben shes at the hospital for a check up, she has cancer." Ben stood there shocked "S-she never told me about this.. She has been look a bit more well.. ill recently.." Angels mother sighs then looks at Ben "i'm about to go to the hospital to see her would you like to come?" Still in shocked he nods "Y-yes please"