TWELVE

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡||𝐌𝐢𝐦𝐢
𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴.

"Hello youtube, so today I'm doing the hickey prank on my crazy, toxic ass ex-boyfriend." I smile, "So I had my granny put some makeup on my neck and in between my legs. I'm rey get beat the fuck." I laugh looking directly at the camera.

"He's on his way right now. His workplace isn't too far from my house, so I need to hurry up and set the camera up. This not one of the fake ass pranks neither, I'm a real ass bitch, and instead of scamming I wanted to get paid the LEGAL way." I speak.

I looked dummy stupid, talking to myself and shit. This my new hobby though.

10 minutes later.

I heard keys jiggling at my door before his head peaked through my front door. My heart rate increased a little.

"Mimi? I brought ya' hungry ass some food." He voiced.

I moved my 32' bundles to my neck where the hickey was located as I walked down the hallway into the kitchen.

He was sitting on one of the stools at my table.

Him look so sexc..

Him really turn me on...

Blow my mind every time I-

"cuh, stop starin'." He chuckled.

"Mhm, won't nobody staring at that." I mugged.

"I'm looking at that though." He pointed to me, looking me up and down.

I blushed flipping my hair doing a 360 turn.

His face instantly turned into a mug. He laughed a little.

"ayo, fuck is on ya' neck short'?" He furrowed his brows.

"huh?" I spoke innocently pushing all my hair to the hickey side (right side of the neck.)

He stood up walking up to me gripping my neck while using his other hand to push my hair to my back, just analyzing the 'hickey'.

"Mariah, what are you on, fool?" He mushed my head slightly.

"Roddy, what the flip!?! Don't be touching my like you crazy." I frown up.

"Cuh, like foreal. That's a hickey, I don't leave them shits on your neck for the world to see." He backed up.

I looked in the mirror connected to my fridge, "You did this to me. Remember?"

"That's not my work. Who you been with? Are you cheating? After all this> Nah fuck that nice shit. I knew..I knew." He kept smacking his head.

I started crackling. He needs to sit his mental, dumb ass down yo.

He looked quickly. As a reflex, I smacked him.

He wrapped his hand around my neck giving it a tight squeeze. My eyes sparkled a little.

'You messin' with a freak baby.'

"Lemme smell MY pussy real quick." His voice was demanding and stern.

I smirked a little, "No, what for?"

"You know why. I need to know if you playin' me." His grip tightened.

He let my neck go pulling me into the living room, pushing me on the couch.

I pulled down my grey tights a little exposing my lower half.

Him being extra, he pulled them off all the way along with the PINK undies.

He pulled my legs closer to his face sniffing slightly before giving 'her' a long lick.

::

"Stop fucking running!" His strokes got more deep and powerful.

I attempting to push his chest once more before he grabbed them.

"iiitttt wasss a prankk!!" I moan out.

"Stop fucking playing all the time." He growled.

He flipped us over into woof, woof position. I got down into a somewhat perfect arch. I performed a little show twerking slightly with my tongue out.

fuck the video.

His stick then entered my marshmallow. Going 50 in a 35.

All I could do was sit there and take it. All of it.

My orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. My arch dropped, and my legs shook nonstop as my cream covered his dick.

"Stop fucking shaking." He tapped my thighs moaning lowly, strokes getting sloppy.

"Yes, daddy." I gained the energy and started throwing my small ass back making it clap.

"you ready to nut Papi?" I blink my fucked up lashes.

Damn, I just know I look deadly.

"Let me nut in you baby girl."He growled.

I wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying, I just nodded my head yes.

We came together, collapsing on the bed.

;;

"Aight youtube, yesterday I wasn't able to get the outro, because I was too busy kicking Rodrick's grandmom. So yea, this sums up the veedio I guess. Comment some more video ideas."

==

Hi guysssss! My birthday is on the 5th, woohoo. Anyways yall should be hype sl. This chapter dummy long, and I was up all night figuring this out. The scene was a s s. I need a lil' writer for those, so hit me up on that.

I want to make a Blueface book bad! Or maybe 21 savage. Maybe even Toosii. Dem all my sexcc daddies. Love them foreal. I don't think yall would be fw it though. And like, I haven't daydreamed or had a dream on any ideas for new books lately.

Yes, I dream or daydream about ideas for my books, problem? Nevermind let me sit my overly nice, crybaby ass down.

I really don't have any friends, it's just my stinka winka and me foreal. Speaking of my stinka, she being real mean.

Need some friends, anyone interested? You gotta be a lil bad shordy I can act real gay with. Idc if your outta state, just gotta be thurl.

-FakeButtButtCash is outchea.