ACAIS CHAPTER 16 'Heart-Stopping Smile'

"Yes, Trissie I'm already in the building. Where are you?" I said on the phone.

"I'm on my way, I'll see you soon," he giggled and hung up.

What a cutie. I looked down at my phone when I accidently bumped on someone.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized quickly.

"Audrey?" Came a surprised voice.

I glanced up and looked at the guy he looked familiar, "SpongeBob? Uh I mean Lycan?"

"Yep, definitely not SpongeBob," he said giving me a dazzling smile, which seems to make my heart stop for a second.

He was wearing a simple white tee paired with a light colored denim jacket, his headphones lying on his neck.

"I wasn't expecting to see you first thing in the morning. Does this mean something?" He quirked his brows with a smile plastered on his posh but kind looking face.

I tilt my head in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"This means we are fated to be friends," he gave me another dazzling heart-stopping smile.

"Uh yeah I guess," I looked away feeling a little self conscious already feeling a blush forming, "I forgot you go to this school," I said trying to change the subject and looked back at him.

"I was suppose to come to class yesterday but didn't feel like it. You won't tell my parents would you?" He joked, "not like they are around anyway," he looked down and said that with a bitter smile. I would've missed it if I wasn’t shamelessly staring at him.

I stood still for a second not knowing what to do when my phone vibrated. It was a message from Tristan,

From: Cutie Pie

Whereeee are you?? I am at your locker already :(

"I have to go. I'll see you later."

"Sure thing Princess. Later," He said and left giving me one of his heart-stopping smile again.

I stood there looking at his retracting form blushing profusely Oh Marshmallows! He called me Princess. I am going to die. A smile formed on my face as I walked towards my locker where I found Tristan waiting for me impatiently.

"Audreyyyyy!! I thought you lied to me. You reached before me. Where were you? Did Ryder bother you again? Or was it his rude minions? If so, I will mentally beat them up." Trissie bombarded me with his questions as he grabbed me by my arms and looked at me with concern.

"I am fine Trissie. I met Lycan on my way,"

"Lycan! What did he say?" He beamed, suddenly back to his cheerful demeanor.

"Just that he want to be friends," I left the part where he called me Princess. I was too embarrassed to say that.

"You lucky lucky girl," he said and poked my stomach gently.

"Stop, that tickles. And what do you mean  lucky?"

"You see, he is a nice person but he doesn't hang out with anyone other than Ryder," he explained.

Oh Marshmallows, I forgot about the devil. He hates me. I am sure he will threaten me to stay away from Lycan. I frowned.

"Did you say yes?  Did you get his number? You naughty naughty girl,"
Trissie nudged me with his elbow and wiggled his brows.

"Wha-What?  No Tristan we just met," I was flustered.

"Well, you better give it to him the next time you see him,"