will it be +ve

After the mutual concern rakshit picks drishti in his arms in bridal style and bring her to the bed .  He was looking in her eyes as if he is lost in them . He was slowly moving towards her eyes and he kissed it . Drishti was feeling his warm breath and so do he . He moved his hand on her stomach and was pulling her pallu down . She closed her eyes and devoted her self to him . He then kissed her on lips slowly to make sure she is really comfortable, and as she responded he felt relaxed that she was actually ready for it. The speed increased with every passing moment. And they consumate their marriage that night.

Next morning drishti got up 1st and after opening her eyes 1st thing she shaw was her husband beside her or must say under her as she was sleeping over hin like a baby she looked up towards his face and moved her hand on his bare chest.

Drishti- mr shergill uthiye na .

Rakshit- kya huwa mrs shergill. (In his sleepy tone)
Drishti- mujhe dar lag rha h .
Rakshit- what? Dar or tmhe wo bhi itti subha kya ho gaya ,koi bura sapna dekha h kya hn.

Drishti- nahi sapna nahi mai hakikat se dar rhi hun mr shergill.
Rakshit- matlab

Drishti- mr shergill ager pregnancy test +ve nahi huwa to hm kya krenge .

Rakshit- jo kal rat kiya na wo phir se krenge 😂😂 .

Saying this he hugged her and come over her .

Drishti- mai mazak nahi kr rhi thi mr shergill ager wo...

Rakshit- kya ager-mager, ye -wo kr rhi ho tm hn .to kya huwa ager test +ve nahi aya ,hmne kamse kam hmari shadi ko puri tarah se except to kiya na issi bahane , ab hm original wale genuine wale husband and wife h . To 1st try flop ho sakta h pr 2nd nahi hoga infact mujhe na khud pr pura bharosa h .

Drishti- kaisa bharosa hn...

Rakshit- ye he ki 2nd time ka wait nahi krna hoga kal rat na mera teer ekdam satik nishane pr laga hoga dekh lena.

Drishti  beats on his chest.

Drishti- chee kaisi batain kr rhe h aap bikul bhi sharam nahi h aapmai besharam.

Rakshit- apni khud ki sagi biwi se bhi koi sharmata h kya hn .

And he kissed her on her lips.