Unlikely Love

Toga! The cute ass *totally not fucking insane* Girl that I love! It's a soulmate au where any injury you get your soulmate receives on the same spot it will even start to bleed/scar etc. Even if it's self-inflicted although your soulmate wont feel the pain unlike you. 

@BestBoiSamuel Is also mentioned in the beginning

Name: (Y/N) Midoriya Quirk: Fire Quirk Explanation: The user can control any fire around them like an explosion or a campfire and or create fire from the heat in their body or the heat around them. Age: 16 Occupation: Hero in training Alias: Fire Master Blood type: O- Height: 5'1 Mental: N/A Family: Izuku Midoriya (Brother), Inko Midoriya (Mother)Q

WARNING

Blood

~Your POV~

"(Y/N)!" I turned around and saw my close friends Samuel and Ace. I sighed and Stopped waiting for them. Samuel and Ace were soulmates. They both have scars Ace is proud to show me them cause to them 'They're just ink puddles on the pages that's our stories but we're still writing and our stories are merging together' They both ran up and smiled. "There you were you asshole!" I rolled my eyes at the brunette. "Dumb ass you both were taking to long. I couldn't find either of you anywhere." Sam blushed and Ace looked proud of themselves. I looked closer and Sam had a bruise on his neck and chin. I rolled my eyes once more. "I swear y'all fucked again? In school?" "Yep!" Ace sang out like it was a medal while Sam punched their shoulder. "Where?" "Don't fucking say-" "The empty room of Class 1-B on Monoma's desk Sammie was a fucking bottom and let me say he is a kinky-" Samuel's hand went over Ace's mouth with a glare in his eyes. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up" Ace laughed and looked at me. 

"Anyway, Any clues on your soulmate (Y/N)?" I shook my head "Nope no cuts, no burns, nothing." Sam looked at me and gave me a soft smile. "You'll find them." "I hope so." I shrugged and turned. "You guys coming over again today?" "No. we can't." "Why not Sammie?" The male glared at the brunette "Are you serious?!" "No, I remember it's our date." I smiled. "Well have fun you two dumb asses." "We will!" Ace grabbed Samuel's hand and they ran off. I sighed and looked down walking home. I wanted a soulmate too. I wanted to be like Ace and Sam. Happy all the time and together. It's them against the world..."I'd be happy with a villain at this point." I laughed at my exaggerated feelings and got to my house where Izuku and Mom were talking about Soulmates. 

I looked at my forearm that was all burned up in a hand print. Bakugo and I were fighting and I made him pissed by splashing water in his face when he got red from anger. He gripped on my arm and burnt it. We were about to go at it but Aizawa pulled us away hence why I wasn't walking with Izuku home today. I get into fights with Bakugo a lot. I have scars on my legs and back thanks to the bastard. 'Who ever my soulmate is must be worried about me' 

~Toga's POV~

"Come on that's no faaaair!" Twice pouted. "None of us has a soulmate but you do Toga!?" "Yeah I do~!" "How do you know?" "I got a few scares on my legs and back from a while ago~! And a burn happened on my forearm earlier!" I rolled up my sleeve and showed the blonde. It was in the shape of a hand. It must have been a quirk. "It looks like it hurts. Your soulmate must be pretty reckless and a bad influence. THEY SEEM BADASS!" I smiled and a blush appeared on my cheeks. They seem to get hurt a lot~! They might look so cute when they're bleeding to death~!!!!"

"Hey crazy, That's your soulmate your talking about. You might not want them to die you'll have to bear it the rest of your life." I cocked my head at Dabi and smiled. "What speaking from experience?" He looked down with a sad look in his blue eyes and my smile dropped slightly. "You can say that but it doesn't matter. Just pray their not a hero." He got up and went to the stairs. "I'd try to find them though it might be fun." I smiled and nodded. "Hell yeah!" I then ran out the bar with a smirk. "I'll find you my dear~!!" 

~Time skip~

It's been months since the burn and it left a imprint. Although I started noticing something. More and more scars appeared. That wasn't the weird part. The weird part was that it would increase to the point of bleeding when we'd attack UA. Specifically 1-A...It wasn't a coincidence either. I'm not that stupid. I decided not to bring it up to any of the others not even Big sis Magne or Twice. I couldn't risk it spreading to Handyman. I had to figure out who it was tho. I already eliminated a few people. I looked at the chart in my room

Yuga Aoyama
Mina Ashido
Tsuyu Asui X
Tenya Iida
Ochako Uraraka X
Mashiro Ojiro
Denki Kaminari
Eijiro Kirishima X
Koji Koda
Rikido Sato
Mezu Shoji X
Kyoka Jiro
Hanta Sero
Fumikage Tokoyami X
Shoto Todoroki X
Toru Hagakure
Katsuki Bakugo X
Izuku Midoriya X
(Y/N) Midoriya
Momo Yayoyorozu
(Oops forgot it had to be an even number sorry Mineta...you don't exist here)

I sighed. I was honestly upset that it wasn't Izuku-kun but whatever. I looked at the list of 1-A kids and sighed. None of them had any scars in their photos that i already haven't eliminated so I couldn't lower the odds. I only  have the list of non candidates were easy. I've seen them and fought them and didn't get any scars or marks after ward. "I might have to do this the hard way." I pulled out my phone and get an alarm clock for midnight. I was going to sneak into the U.A Dorms. I smiled and skipped out in a happy as hell mood. "Time to find my love~!" 

~Your POV~

I yawned as my brother kept rambling about a new hero i'm not sure who but i was getting tired. "Oh you okay sis?" I nodded tiredly. "Y-Yeah just tired." "Oh then you should sleep it's getting late anyway." I nodded and got up. "Night bro, love ya." I walked to my room and closed the door. "Ugh...It's late..." I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes. "Jisus it's fucking midnight?! Izuku imma kill you." I changed into my pajamas and laid down in bed. Everyone else was asleep expect for Izuku and Myself. I relaxed and wrapped myself in the (F/C) blanket and focused on the wind coming from my open window. I left it open cause I got hot thanks to my quirk.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I relaxed so close to falling asleep when I heard a balcony door open. I raised an eyebrow and opened my eyes. "huh?" I got up and went to my window seeing something walk into a room. "Mina must have woke up." I rationalized going back to bed...but i closed the window. 'It's better to be burning alive than possibly kidnapped' I wrapped in my blanket and soon went to bed with an empty dream. 

~Toga's POV~

I Got out of the pink girl's room. I had cut her cheek to see of she was my soulmate but I got to cut. This also helps me get some more blood!! I only have one more room to go to and that was (Y/N) Midoriya! "She has to be it!" I got to her room and saw her window was shut. I Pushed my knife in the bottom of it and slowly opened it to not wake her. I jumped in and smiled looking at her. "She's so cute~!" I sang quietly as I got closer to her. Her room was hot. It felt like I was in a sauna! She was sweating and her blanket was off her body. She was wearing a (F/C) tank top and black shorts. 

I pulled out my knife and cut into her cheek. She hissed slightly in her sleep and I saw blood coming down her cheek...Then felt some go down mine. 

"(Y/N) Midoriya and Toga Himiko~ Well ain't that unlikely love~!" 

She moved in her sleep and opened her eyes slightly groaning softly. "Bro?" "Um no I don't think so~!" She fluttered her eyes open and when she looked at me a few seconds passed before she realized who I was. She got up and shot fire at me from her palms. I dodged it and jumped over her slicing her other cheek causing mine to bleed. She cursed and shot another fire wave at me I let it hit my side and screamed in pain. She smirked them looked at her side. It was a burn in the same spot she hit me. I smirked and she looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Hi Soulmate~"