The very beginning (part 1)

( 3rd person POV)

(Y/n) Hatake the daughter of Kakashi Hatake ,the copycat ninja, and Airi Uchiha. The child who has the 12 feathered (idk it just sounds better like this) bird, Riku. She went outside the village to train instead of going to the academy at age seven. She showed a lot more potential than other students close to her age.

While she was outside the Uchiha clan massacre happened but she was unaware of this.
She was currently training with one of the three legendary sannin(did I spell it right?), Tsunade. She has already trained with two people so far.

She trained with Itachi, her close friend from the Uchiha clan, when she left the village.(😭 I just wanted to scroll up to the beginning of my story and Wattpad just exited me out and now I have to rewrite 😤) Unbeknownst to her that he was now a wanted rouge ninja from the village. She got better at genjutsu and now knows how to cast one in three seconds. She got better at taijutsu and ninjutsu but just by a little bit.
................                ................                ..............
(flashback)
(2rd person POV)

One day when you were normally walking in the forest you felt a sudden sharp surge in your neck then fainted. When you woke, you found yourself in a dark room. You then heard someone speak,"Oh.. you're finally awake." You quickly turned around to be met by a boy with silver hair and glasses. "I will let my master that you have awoken." said the boy. You then felt a stinging sensation on your neck so you grabbed your shoulder stretched out your neck and looked at what was causing you this pain. What you saw next surprised you, a curse mark. You widened your eyes and your eyes started tearing up, just then a long black-haired male entered the room. He had snake like eyes and an evil smirk plastered among his face. You thought 'Ew he looks like a pedo' and who knows you may have been right or wrong. You  didn't really care about that but you were concerned on what he had to do with this mark on your neck. The long-haired male then spoke up, "Hello young one, I'm guessing you're wondering on why you're here and why your neck hurts?" You cautiously nodded indicating that was what you were wondering. He responded with, "I gave you a curse mark so it's just what it will do for the day then you'll feel better, (Y/n) Hatake-Uchiha." Then reality hit you. "H-How do you know my name, Orochimaru." You couldn't help but stutter because you were currently in front of one of the legendary sannin and yet Orochimaru of them, a very dangerous ninja. "I am just wanting a vessel for my body in the future and you are a very powerful person. Why else would a seven year old be out wandering in a forest all alone?" This dude creeped you out. You think 'I could make him train me then bail on being his vessel so I could still be free and yet still be trained from one of the sannin.', "Ok, I accept but you must train me." Orochimaru just smirked "All right then get some rest training starts tomorrow, Kabuto will show you to your room." You assumed the silverette with glasses was Kabuto. He just nodded and walked so you followed him to your room.

________________________________

Sooo how are we doing here, haha? I know this sucks and this is a longish chapter so if you're reading this thank you and I will promise you that I will make a part 2 by next week haha.

AUTHOR-CHAN OUT AND THANKS!!

(Word count 626 not that much but I tried TwT👌)