We're starting a family

enjoy fuckers

𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗝 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝟮𝟬. Have been for a year.

⚠️ MINOR FLUFF ⚠️ 

-𝗟𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

***

Peter and MJ were happy. 

Ok, yes, they went through some tough shit to get there.

You already know what Peter's childhood looked like. And obviously, when Peter and MJ started dating, people- bad people, who knew Peters identity, targeted MJ for being close to the one and only- Spider Man.

Like when MJ was kidnapped by Hydra and tortured for information, barley making it out alive, almost becoming the newest -forced- applicant to the Red Room, to being the newest test subject for a deadly poison in Oscorp, and much more.

But Peter never failed in saving his true love.

So, yes. It is correct to say Peter and MJ had had a tough life, with some extra kicks to the curb flavor.

Yet, they were happy.

 But of course something is going to get in the way of that happiness.

They lived in Stark Tower, with Earths Mightiest Hero's, and would you believe me if I told you they had gone soft? No, not a bad soft. the 'family' kind of soft.

 Natasha and Steve were engaged, and Natasha was five months pregnant with a baby boy.

Tony and Pepper were married, and had adopted Peter when May passed in a car crash when Peter was fifteen. 

Wanda and Vision were married, Bucky and Sam were, well, Bucky and Sam, and Clint had his family living with him at the tower. 

 MJ was the now Pepper Potts-Stark's personal assistant and Stark Industries future CEO, and Peter was Tony Stark's 'personal intern', son, and the heir to SI.

 Yup, had a lot on his plate. MIT was difficult too, but MJ helped with that and of course, he had his parents to help with his work duties.

Then pile being Spider Man on top of that. 

Peter Benjamin Parker-Stark-Jones was pretty busy.

MJ and Peter had a fabulous relationship. They had been best friends since kindergarten, and he asked her out when they were softmores. She had been skeptical, but said yes. She was now so glad she had. 

But. (ugh there is always a but)

MJ wanted something else.

Now, don't think she wasn't content with her life. She had everything. A family, a husband, an amazing job, she had it all.

Yet she found herself missing something. 

She wanted a child. 

MJ had brought it up plenty of times to Peter, but every time he brushed it off, coming up with an excuse. 

"You- I- uh, h-hold up Babe I need to make a phone call." And then he rushed out of the room.

"Wait- I -hm? What's that F.R.I.D.A.Y.? Yes I'll be right up." Before leaving MJ standing helplessly in the Common Room. 

"A what? Did you say- uh shit MJ hold on uh cOMING DAD-" And running out of their bedroom.

MJ had had enough. She was a very independent young woman, could handle a gun as well as the Black Widow and knew she could face her husband about her wishes for a baby.