Girl vs Helicopter

I was sitting there scrolling through twitter as I normally do when I came across something I did not want to see. It was a penis. As a matter of fact, it was tony Lopez's penis. Someone had the audacity to share it. I was disgusted but pleased. It was smallish. I guess that's what you could say. I eventually got over it and got out of bed. I had been in bed for 3 days. Once I got out of bed I had found out that everyone was talking about it. It made me really mad. I decided to go back to bed. The days got shorter and before I knew it, it had been 2 weeks. I was out at the mall with some friends. We shopped for quite a while before I went home. I had only bought 3 things: a cute new skert, a bright blue tube top and some black air force 1's. It wasn't much but whatever. As soon as I got home I got in the shower and got ready for bed. It was a long day. Once I finally got into bed I went on TikTok. On my, for you page, I saw tony and decided to follow him. I started seeing more and more videos of him. One of the videos that really made me mad was one that said: "I have the biggest helicopter in the world". He said it like it was some kind of joke. Little did he know, I have the biggest helicopter in the world and he only wished that he did. This infuriated me, so I challenged him to a helicopter battle.

      The next day I was ready. I started booking a flight to LA and packing my bags. I told my mom what I was doing and when I would be home but she told me that if I didn't win, not to bother even coming home. But it was fine. I quickly ate breakfast and left for my flight. Once I got to the airport people were looking at me like I was a total weirdo. I finally got on my plane. After a while, I was scrolling through my social media and I saw that Tony had posted about me and him having a fight. That's why people were looking at me weird. My flight wasn't very long since I lived in colorado. It felt like forever though. Once my plane landed I contacted the hype house manager Thomas Petrou and asked for directions. He told me that he would pick me up instead. I was surprised. Most people would tell me to figure it out for myself. It was nice. Once Thomas got to the airport I saw what a nice car he had and knew what I was in for. After we started driving he asked if I was in the sway house. I said no. I was not surprised since I was causing drama with the hype house. Not long after the conversation, we arrived. I said thank you and went inside. I was greeted by chase. He showed me around and told me I had to be a real one for challenging tony. I ignored him. I wasn't worried at all. Shortly after chase showed me around I met everyone else. They were so nice. The only person who wasn't there was tony. I started to get scared. But I was going to be fine. I hung out with everyone for a couple of hours and then Tony finally came out. He looked mad but happy at the same time. It confused me. He greeted me and then laughed, but it didn't faze me.

        It was finally about to happen. The battle began. We both got our helicopters ready. Music was blasting. He showed his helicopter first. It was my turn next. There was a ton of cheering when he showed his helicopter so it made me nervous. But I was ready for anything. I showed my helicopter and everybody's jaws dropped. Ondreaz ran out of the room. People started laughing at Tony after the battle. It made me feel bad but I won fair and square. I told him that I was sorry for embarrassing him but he was totally cool about everything and hugged me. The hug made me feel weird. Something was happening to my helicopter. I ran to the bathroom and it was gone! I had a vigina again! (The only reason I had a helicopter was because I got cursed.) I ran out and told Tony what happened. He just laughed and told me it was ok and that he would always be king. I finally accepted it. It got late so I decided to go to bed. Before I went to bed Ondeaez came into my room and said how cool it was that I stood up his brother. I just smiled and then he left. I fell asleep shortly after that. When I woke up, Tony was next to me. I forgot that I slept in his room since all the other rooms were full. But it was fine, cause I didn't mind.

        I spent the rest of the day with Tony and exploring LA. Before we went back to the hype house he told me that he wanted to come live with me and that he loved me. It was amazing but weird at the same time but I said yes. We got back to the house and he started packing his things. I had already packed mine so I went and hung out with chase. Chase started flirting with me but I told him I wasn't fina catch a case. Tony got done shortly after and we said our goodbyes. Right before I walked out the door, Ondeaz stopped me and said he could come because he didn't want to leave his brother but Tony said no. We got in the car and drove to the airport. We got there just in time to get on our plane. The plane ride was short since I fell asleep. Once we got off my mom picked us up. She was glad that I won, it was all she talked about on the ride home. Once we got home we played some games, had dinner and got ready for bed. I couldn't believe that Tony Lopez out of all people was living with me. It was crazy. What can I say, I will always be the helicopter master.

(I know it's cringy but whatever).

Let me know if you want more stories.....