||Chapter 4||

Error 404's POV:

The Nether. A churning mess of netherrack and lava, with the occasional fortress, quartz and glowstone dotted about its hostile landscape. I never liked it much, but I've been in worse places with worse company. What? You thought I would overlook the Nether? Only a fool would do that, I for one, am not a fool.

"Ah. General," I smiled at the sight of General Naeus in front of me. I had taken the appearance of a black haired man with golden eyes, a joke shared with me and the only person there is to have the authority to order me around.

"Error 404," He simply said, "I heard many things about you."

"And I you," I replied, "Let's get straight to the point. I hate the Frostbourne. You hate the Frostbourne. I propose an alliance between us."

"What are the terms?" Naeus asked. I shrugged.

"The usual. My troops won't attack your troops, and your troops won't attack mine. The Frostbourne are bound to gather the Ender Watchers to their aid. I need your support," I said, stressing on the word need. Make the person leading the army you want an alliance with think that they are essential in your plan, they'll think they have the upper hand by threatening to leave. I'm fine without their support, honestly, but I don't want them in the way of things, plus extra troops are always nice.

"Alright," Naeus said, "But I want to be the one to kill Abigail Crysteffor, your troops will leave her to me."

"Of course," I said, smiling.

"Oh, and if it doesn't trouble you too much," Naeus added, "I would like whatever information you can offer on Dragon-Hybrids, or anything of the sort."

"What? Why would you want that information?" I asked. Naeus's demand caught me by surprise. Not many people knew of the existence of the Zizos. Granted, he is the General of the Nether, but when the only people to supposed know are the people that were alive when they were thriving back in the day, I did not expect for him to know.

"Well, I had a bad run in with the Ender Dragon," Naeus explained, "I realized Dragons are a serious threat to us if they are on the enemy's side. At first, I thought I would be able to end that by killing the Ender Dragon and destroying its eggs, but then I found out about the Dragon-Hybrids in some old scrolls during my research and I knew they would be a huge threat as well."

"I think it would delight you to know that I have plenty of information about the Dragon-Hybrids. I also know where you could potentially to even capture one for further studies," I said with a grin on my face, "I think we would make excellent partners, General Naeus." I held my hand out for a handshake to seal the deal.

"I think so too," Naeus said, displaying signs of pleasure as he shook my outstretched hands.

(IT'S A FILLER BUT YEY WRITER'S BLOCK HAS RETURNED FOR VENGEANCE BECAUSE OF MY EXTRA STREAK)